Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What rep has done to us???
(10-14-2009, 04:31 PM)MreGSX Wrote: You're lucky to have any rep after what you did a couple days ago.

I'm sure Omniscient will do what is best with the rep system. Just be patient.
What do you mean what I did?
Rep's are a way of showing how other users have felt about you. If anything, you could be a scammer, someone could read your reps, and they could decide not to buy from you. I agree with iBruteforce. Get over it. If you really don't like your negative reps, start doing better things where people will give you +reps.
Please can everyone stop moaning about the +/- Rep system, and seriously chill out.. And get a life.. No offence to anyone.. But it's only a damn +/- Rep.
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
The only people that complain are the ones that are immense jerks that get neg reps all the time. I rarely see good members complain about a neg.

If you're getting a lot of negatives it's likely you're a crappy member.

I am implementing a method now to allow anonymous reputations. I don't care if you complain.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
You get what you get.

EDIT: Hi five, Omni.
(10-14-2009, 04:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: The only people that complain are the ones that are immense jerks that get neg reps all the time. I rarely see good members complain about a neg.

I am implementing a method now to allow anonymous reputations. I don't care if you complain.

Great!!! Look forward to it because the only -reps i got were abuse.
Honistly stop your crying, grow up who cares. If you get -1repped that means you did something someone else didn't like.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-14-2009, 04:33 PM)Omniscient Wrote: The only people that complain are the ones that are immense jerks that get neg reps all the time. I rarely see good members complain about a neg.

Thanks for clearing that up Omni, and i look forward to the new feature(s).
FREE PSN CARDS, XBOX LIVE, GAMES + MORE VIEW THREAD Here Yeye
(10-14-2009, 04:35 PM)joey23art Wrote: I am touched. but plenty of good members don't like -reps.

No one's going to LIKE -reps, but they're going to have to deal with it.
Your making a thread about people fighting over reps, and all your doing is throwing wood into the fire.
Reps mean nothing if you don't worry about them, so treat them as if they were turned off, because they don't matter anyway. They are a form of saying "Thanks" or warning other members.
Why should we not have reps because you get a lot of negs?
Confused

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,401 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,920 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,126 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 779 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee
  Rep Patrick 4 1,055 07-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Last Post: Injection