Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
hey, new member to sf
hello,

i´m a user of hf and thougt lets have a look at omnis other forums aswell.

Since hf is turning more and more in a gaming forum and my points of interesst have changed , i hope i can find here answers to my questions and maybe help other users.

i´m running 1 shop page 1 little forum and a blog.

cya arround Smile
Welcome to Support Forums. I'm mainly here from boredom of going on HF, and interested in the main focus in it :3.
(12-26-2010, 11:02 PM)Lith Wrote: Welcome to Support Forums. I'm mainly here from boredom of going on HF, and interested in the main focus in it :3.

i quite have the same issue, so i see where you come from Smile
I'm also IP banned Sad "I'm sorry, but you are banned. You may not post, read threads, or access the forum. Please contact your forum administrator should you have any questions."
that suxs, contact omni about it or use a vpn
I wouldn't PM him on here seeing it's HF matters, and a VPN, have none because I use Sabayon. I have a VPS but proxy software is coming out like ass.
he he, got banned again on hf for nonsense , omni rly should overlook some of his staff there, i get banned for nutin and that more then once allrdy
Getting banned makes me invent things to do Thumbsup
Hello guys,
I am new here and am a great of information about PC games which latest or coming soon. So i am looking forward to get information and share some useful tips and tricks with this community.
(12-27-2010, 12:45 AM)Lith Wrote: Getting banned makes me invent things to do Thumbsup

its just 2 days, some of the hf staff makes me rage Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hey Hey Hey! Guess who just registered to join SF? efka 4 1,407 12-21-2010, 08:54 PM
Last Post: Robert
  Hey! New member here. Botted 3 539 08-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Xypher