Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fudge it all.
Death Trap, to be honest, you've just said more in the space of 2 minutes than my psychiatrist has said in a year. I'm going to try and stay positive, it will be hard, but I had a chat with her, and it appears there is more to her than I had previously known, and she does love me, and feels the same way about me as I do for her. Just that paragraph of writing has quite literally saved 2 lives. Thank you.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
(12-30-2010, 07:22 PM)N U M B Wrote: Death Trap, to be honest, you've just said more in the space of 2 minutes than my psychiatrist has said in a year. I'm going to try and stay positive, it will be hard, but I had a chat with her, and it appears there is more to her than I had previously known, and she does love me, and feels the same way about me as I do for her. Just that paragraph of writing has quite literally saved 2 lives. Thank you.

You should never keep things to yourself (your also keeping the pain bottle up). If you have problems, spill it (to really close friends/family who you feel confident and trust in telling) I am sure your gf is there to listen and help you. Best of luck. Just to let you know your not the only person who suffer the same situation your in (many people in the entire world). Release all the pain and live life to the fullest. Good luck.
[Image: death.png]
Izzy is the only person who seems to understand me.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.