Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cheating
Guys I don't know what to do Sad
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
you don't do it that what you do
(12-25-2010, 09:30 PM)Kharnage Wrote: I don't think I'll
Such as oral sex, fingering, dry humping etc.
but nothing in the vagina.

Whether the girl is fine with it is not the issue. Why wouldn't she? She's not the one that's going to feel guilty afterwards. You are. Because you're the one that deliberately cheated on your girlfriend. Even if you do go ahead with this woman, it'll be on your conscience after that. I strongly suggest you not to.
It's a trap.

Does she know your GF?
Don't do it, a girl wont really show her true feelings in this situation, inside, she really cares.
Yeah she knows my GF, well I turned her down and told her I'll go over when I'm single, however I'm still sexting with her as a joke, is this wrong?
[Image: 29ol3br.png]
(12-26-2010, 11:52 PM)Kharnage Wrote: Yeah she knows my GF, well I turned her down and told her I'll go over when I'm single, however I'm still sexting with her as a joke, is this wrong?

Make sure she knows you're joking.
(12-26-2010, 11:52 PM)Kharnage Wrote: Yeah she knows my GF, well I turned her down and told her I'll go over when I'm single, however I'm still sexting with her as a joke, is this wrong?

The question should be, "Would my girlfriend think this is wrong?". If so, you probably should be doing it.

If she wouldn't care, then why even have a girlfriend at all? At that point you're just with each-other for that label of bf/gf in my opinion..

I'd advise against this whole situation. It just sounds like a mess waiting to happen. These are the things that end relationships - unless that's what you're after.

Especially if you're in high school still - I promise you word will get around fast.
Thi is going to end up a total disaster when your girlfriend finds out man.
(12-25-2010, 11:03 PM)Reality Wrote: Give me your address so I can bomb your house.

Thanks

LOL, I am in agreement. You shouldn't really go if you already have a girlfriend, overrall its cheating. One way or another she will find out and its done between you two.
[Image: t5BWm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheating?? 13 962 12-16-2010, 08:32 PM
Last Post: FamousMassacre
  Your girlfriend cheating on you? Huawei 3 566 05-26-2010, 07:32 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk