Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
To Give or Recieve?
I would rather receive but I love to give if I can sir.
(12-25-2010, 08:53 PM)Epicly Wrote: Tis the season to be giving and receiving, now honestly what would you want more? Kinda selfish but I'd have to receiving being that I have nothing to give.
that makes sense,as there is no way around it.
but perhaps when having nothing to give,in terms of bought gifts,what about offering them other presents instead-do some chores,walk the dogs,any DIY that needs doing if are good at it,fix their computer if are techie minded,if they live on their own and are lonely,spend the day with them,or take them out/do stuff together etc.

personaly....woud choose giving.
can get stuff at any time really if save for it or have the money in savings-so its not realy a big thing anymore.
like spoiling the cats with stuff more than anything,next in line is sister,the unborn kiddy,and sisters boyfriend,next in line mum/dad,next in line; the inlaws.
honestly dont understand why people cannot realise not everyone has attachment to people like they do to their kittehs/other pets,used to buy
one of the gang [called fluffybum,a homeless LH cat who lived outdoors]
sirloin steak every thursday,it was cooked for him and woud chop it up into tiny pieces,another day was prawns day.
some people were disgusted that spent more on him than people or self.
when it comes to christmas,will buy things like cat trees,good collars,good food not full of sugar/salt,beds,good food and toys for lottie at the farm etc,no useless whiskers/felix kitteh stocking for them,useful stuff need only apply.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
I believe in Santa Clause so I don't have to buy people presents.
I prefer to give, I allways get excited waiting for everyones presents I bought to get opened.
I just have to let this out: I thought about the title in a perverted way -.-' (fail) lol
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(12-30-2010, 07:50 PM)melekhchanger Wrote: I like both giving and receiving, but I am really horrible at buying gifts for others. I can't really figure out what people want, without resorting to something simple like gift cards or money.

I second that statement.
I like both Big Grin I'd give the I'll receive some back. Wouldn't that be nicer Smile
[Image: qoxy8.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just want to give up on my life GivingUp2012 1 621 12-09-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: FireMonkeyFun
  10 Ways To Give Emotional Support To Your Partner BreShiE 15 3,432 01-01-2012, 12:04 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Someone, please give me some uppity advice. :S roody poo 8 876 08-09-2011, 05:59 PM
Last Post: LancerImpact
  Chick wanted to give me a lapdance?... Me = Speachless Resistance 47 16,980 10-28-2010, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Magiicā„¢