Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"This program is blocked by group policy. For more information contact your system--
When I try to launch Just Cause 2 demo I get this error "This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator."
I am using Tiny-7 and I just installed it..
I doubt i'm infected.. whats going on here?
(12-25-2010, 11:16 AM)Blackheim Wrote: When I try to launch Just Cause 2 demo I get this error "This program is blocked by group policy. For more information, contact your system administrator."
I am using Tiny-7 and I just installed it..
I doubt i'm infected.. whats going on here?

Anyone know how to fix this??
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/libra...S.10).aspx

Try this.
Does it give you an exact error code?
(12-26-2010, 04:56 PM)Tyler8746 Wrote: Does it give you an exact error code?

it doesn't
and its just on that one application!
Have you ran it as Administrator? Also have you tried re-installing the program or downloading another version of it.

Cheers,
J4mmy
(12-29-2010, 11:16 PM)J4mmy Wrote: Have you ran it as Administrator? Also have you tried re-installing the program or downloading another version of it.

Cheers,
J4mmy

Its the steam demo, and I have tried running as admin but i'll go try a different version!
btw amd athlon kicks ass
I've always noticed that the TinyOSs have problems running some programs. Tiny7 was designed by removing a lot of features to make it smaller. So maybe a feature you've encountered isn't there.
(12-31-2010, 04:24 PM)Lith Wrote: I've always noticed that the TinyOSs have problems running some programs. Tiny7 was designed by removing a lot of features to make it smaller. So maybe a feature you've encountered isn't there.

Hmm.. alright i'll try professional!
It means that permissions are set for a standard user (you) that prevents you from opening this program, usually it prevents you from installing. You need to use an admin account or change the permissions in the group policies.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [RandomTut] View Detailed System Information Resistance 10 2,387 09-26-2011, 01:26 PM
Last Post: Tony Montana
  Command Prompt - Commands for System Information & Managing Active Tasks eax 11 2,291 12-14-2010, 06:38 PM
Last Post: xerotic
  Help with blocked sites Eminent 5 1,712 09-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Omniscient