Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I saved a life
(03-24-2011, 02:16 PM)Solidify Wrote: Read the entire OP.

After the part about the shotgun I got a little scared so I stopped. I tried skimming through the rest but found nothing else of importance relating to meditation or your studies in east/west Buddhism. Sorry, can you just point it out? lol
(03-24-2011, 02:20 PM)cody8295 Wrote: After the part about the shotgun I got a little scared so I stopped. I tried skimming through the rest but found nothing else of importance relating to meditation or your studies in east/west Buddhism. Sorry, can you just point it out? lol

My biggest pet peeve about online users is when they don't take the time to properly inform themselves by reading everything that is given to them but have the decency to reply.

Quote:[Image: 51906247.png]
(03-24-2011, 02:58 PM)Solidify Wrote: My biggest pet peeve about online users is when they don't take the time to properly inform themselves by reading everything that is given to them but have the decency to reply.

Quote:[Image: 51906247.png]

Ohhh, well then, thanks for pointing that out. I feel pretty stupid now. And sorry I didn't read the whole thing entirely.
Well that was too long of a read to read everything, but i read 90 percent of it. Well you must have felt amazing after. Just to know how much you changed his life.
WoW! You really deserve to wear the emotional helper userbar! Good Job!
Good work, it's harder to help people through text. But the fact is that most people want to help themselves, they just try to not admit it to their own conscious. Psychological facts, who doesn't dream of a better life everyday, no matter how good your life is, or how bad off it is?
Oh my god..Are you a doctor? Smile
Wow man amazing job, we need more people like you in life and not people killing other people and terrorism.
(03-24-2011, 03:00 PM)cody8295 Wrote: Ohhh, well then, thanks for pointing that out. I feel pretty stupid now. And sorry I didn't read the whole thing entirely.

Don't apologize. Change. This is no ordinary forum. If you get the habit of replying without taking in every ounce of information, you may lead someone into the ground. If you can't do that, don't offer advice. I'm telling you this for the well-being of everyone that comes here desperately looking for advice.

(03-24-2011, 03:48 PM)Infinity Wrote: Good work, it's harder to help people through text. But the fact is that most people want to help themselves, they just try to not admit it to their own conscious. Psychological facts, who doesn't dream of a better life everyday, no matter how good your life is, or how bad off it is?

The fact of the matter is that it's hard to differentiate the people that I need to help out for real opposed to the people on SF that post stories about suicide but aren't really suicidal and are just seeking attention.

(03-24-2011, 04:21 PM)Bullet Proof Wrote: Oh my god..Are you a doctor? Smile
Wow man amazing job, we need more people like you in life and not people killing other people and terrorism.

No. I made that clear in the MSN conversation. Sadly, being helpful requires a lot more effort compared alongside being selfish, which is why it isn't the majority.
Nice one dude, I have done something like this to one of my best friends... but it was no were as near as compilcated as this one,i had only done a year of sociology at gcse level.
(03-24-2011, 04:38 PM)Elitestate Wrote: Nice one dude, I have done something like this to one of my best friends... but it was no were as near as compilcated as this one,i had only done a year of sociology at gcse level.

You don't need to be a whiz to help someone. Anyone can do it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  fudged my real life for E-life. 26 5,800 03-26-2011, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Peter L