Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youngest Age for a Job
What is the youngest age required to get a job?
I'm currently 14 and always bored out of my mind.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I help me friend's mom with her business but I don't get any money. =/

I was 13 or 14 when I started to work a paper route. I was working as a telemarketer at 14. By 16 I was working restaurants and fast food.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I'm 14 and work at Krogers Thumbsup
Where do you live? Here, to get a legal job, you have to be 16.
Member Count:1,585
Thread Count:9,626
RF is an off-topic, general chat forum where anything goes.
Complete these requirements and be 1st VIP member {click me}
14 at mcdonalds bro
(12-24-2010, 01:34 AM)Hexstral Wrote: What is the youngest age required to get a job?
I'm currently 14 and always bored out of my mind.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I help me friend's mom with her business but I don't get any money. =/

Internet jobs are always open. Smile
Then when you turn 16 you can get a real job.
I work online a little bit and do some Cpalead or working on it anyways. I'm 14.
I live in South Carolina.

I like Omni's idea but I can't drive to deliver the papers. o.0
Here in Canada you can get a job at 14 but there's all kinds of rules about when you can work and you need parental consent etc., 16 you can do it without all the hassle.
depends what is meant by job,for years have seen kids not that much older than toddler age helping out at riding schools,and though its not a paying job as such they got paid in free rides.

some animal sanctuaries allow young kids to work with them in some form if accompanied by parents.
again,this isnt a paid job.

as are looking for a paid job,the best will probably get is a paper round,or dog walking [walking neighbours dogs],but itd have to be those that know,really as official dog walkers are supposed to get business insurance.
[Image: kittcrew.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer job.. Chelloa 4 593 06-25-2012, 08:21 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Got A Job :D BreShiE 31 3,320 03-28-2012, 08:47 AM
Last Post: BreShiE
  [Discussion] Your views on Age of Consent worldwide? Metapod 10 1,723 01-02-2012, 02:19 AM
Last Post: Metapod
  Job when your older... DaUB3R 16 1,850 12-25-2011, 06:35 AM
Last Post: Alside
  Your first job alabama 16 1,886 10-08-2011, 06:23 AM
Last Post: iRun