Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Language Support
You shouldn't add mods just to add a new section. I hope it won't work that way.
(10-05-2009, 01:40 PM)Alex Wrote: You shouldn't add mods just to add a new section. I hope it won't work that way.

i just was saying ......
i know that Omni is professional
so he will not do it just like thatNono
Yeah add me to that list, I take college level spanish right now... I am good with las palabras Smile
[Image: zbacklash11.png]
No you dont need mods but there might be some people cursing in another languages and if Omni doesn't understand what their saying then he won't do anything about it! that is just my opinion!!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
(10-05-2009, 01:42 PM)SuperBorn Wrote: I am good with las palabras Smile

Oh Noes
That's what i estaba precoupado

The deformacion and killing of the palabras

Spanglish :@
(10-05-2009, 01:44 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: No you dont need mods but there might be some people cursing in another languages and if Omni doesn't understand what their saying then he won't do anything about it! that is just my opinion!!

Agree totally
Quote: No you dont need mods but there might be some people cursing in another languages and if Omni doesn't understand what their saying then he won't do anything about it! that is just my opinion!!

That's the worst logic I have ever heard. Are you really trying to say that if Omni doesn't understand what's being said, he should ignore it, no matter how bad it is? What if people are talking about PP fraud, and he doesn't know it? Come to think of it, foreign language subforums would be an awful idea.
(10-05-2009, 02:07 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: That's the worst logic I have ever heard. Are you really trying to say that if Omni doesn't understand what's being said, he should ignore it, no matter how bad it is? What if people are talking about PP fraud, and he doesn't know it? Come to think of it, foreign language subforums would be an awful idea.

what are you talking about? i meant.. if i curse at you in japanese what are you going to do? Nothing because you do not know what the hell im saying! Or if i say talk about illegal stuff you won't care because you don't know what im saying! Billingual people are able to find better jobs since they speak 2 or more languages!

I've been in this country for 6 years only and to me i think i know a lot of english! yeah not perfectly but people understand me!
Quote:what are you talking about? i meant.. if i curse at you in japanese what are you going to do? Nothing because you do not know what the hell im saying! Or if i say talk about illegal stuff you won't care because you don't know what im saying! Billingual people are able to find better jobs since they speak 2 or more languages!

I've been in this country for 6 years only and to me i think i know a lot of english! yeah not perfectly but people understand me!

Okay, again, bad logic.

If I say, "Jag ska våldta dina barn imorgon medan du sover; du ska inte veta skit om det." - "I'm going to rape your children tomorrow while you're sleeping; you won't know crap about it." Then it doesn't make it right just because you don't understand it. If someone said, "Hej; har någon något serial för Nod32? Jag står inte ut med den trial versionen." - "Hey; does anyone have a serial for Nod32? I can't stand the trial version." then it's still against the rules. The fact that it's said in a different language makes no difference. And if someone cursed at me in Japanese, then I would think them a coward because it'd be the same as saying it behind my back.
so we are meaning the same i dont know why are you complaining! Omni need people that understand another language so nobody will get away! thats what i mean and you mean the same!

I guess my english really sucks lol!
(10-05-2009, 05:53 PM)QBANBOY407 Wrote: so we are meaning the same i dont know why are you complaining! Omni need people that understand another language so nobody will get away! thats what i mean and you mean the same!

I guess my english really sucks lol!

Okay, well, I thought we were disagreeing, because you said:

Quote:Or if i say talk about illegal stuff you won't care because you don't know what im saying!

You shouldn't've said "you wouldn't care", because we would care; it'd still be against the rules.

I realise our misunderstanding now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm making my own language! King 26 3,314 05-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: KingQuarter
  Starting A New Language | LOLCODE BreShiE 2 824 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,369 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Hands Down: OHSHIT. Computer language changed to something worse than Chinese. Resistance 5 937 10-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Resistance
  Universal Language S1cKL3R 9 1,439 04-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: aiir