Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Language Support
Interesting idea. Maybe in the future.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Quote:I have no plans to make international sections here.

it will be great.....Thumbsup
Quote:I don't agree with this. When learning a new language it is best to have a professional teach you.

I don't agree with this. I learnt Swedish over the course of two years by getting the basics of grammar from a website and learning through trial-and-error with penpals. Some people learn better with professional teachers, but people online can be just as good.
(10-05-2009, 07:26 AM)Glas Wrote: Haha Welcome Cubano
A chilean here
=) im offering myself too to help in spanish

What about making a spanish subforum?
Thtas what i meant, a subforum like the other forum......!

(10-05-2009, 07:28 AM)Kn1ght Wrote: I don't agree with this. When learning a new language it is best to have a professional teach you. (I don't agree with language learning programs like Rosetta Stone)

Lavate las manos
eh... a professional? Unless you want to pay then go with them!

(10-05-2009, 11:23 AM)Omniscient Wrote: Interesting idea. Maybe in the future.
i said this because this is a support forum and it might help some people supporting them with their language! Spanish is the 2nd more spoken language in USA! :] not that it matters but is just an idea!
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
You should add a russian forum! I would be a mega poster in that.
Ok let's protest and have a lawsuit with Omni, and this will success with a Spanglish subforum

lol

Joking

No, seriously Spanish is really talked and give a little place here to latins could be cool
not only spanish1 any other language since theres people from all around the world!

maybe if theres at least 5 people interested omni might consider adding it :]
Google es tu mejor amigo :]
Even if there was people who supported there must be at least one staff member who speaks that language to moderate it.
(10-05-2009, 01:37 PM)Alex Wrote: Even if there was people who supported there must be at least one staff member who speaks that language to moderate it.

I offer to do it
and i think QBAN will too
(or not? lol)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm making my own language! King 26 3,315 05-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Last Post: KingQuarter
  Starting A New Language | LOLCODE BreShiE 2 824 02-09-2012, 12:15 PM
Last Post: BreShiE
  Things that are lacking in the English language. Elektrisk 34 9,383 12-12-2010, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Distant Relatives
  Hands Down: OHSHIT. Computer language changed to something worse than Chinese. Resistance 5 937 10-16-2010, 12:22 AM
Last Post: Resistance
  Universal Language S1cKL3R 9 1,450 04-06-2010, 06:15 PM
Last Post: aiir