Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There goes my online money making...
My paypal account is limited forever. I sold an eBay key I got off BizSpark on eBay and now won't be un-limited unless I can provide a receipt.

And if I fake one, I guarantee they'll find a fault and I'll have a law suit on my hands...

Gonna start a small local business and work on my real life business skills. Suggestions?
That sucks so bad, and yea if you have the money to start a business then go for it, but make sure you know what your getting yourself into.
[Image: breaky.png]
Do what you love, if you do what you love, and what you're good at you can't go wrong!
(12-22-2010, 05:18 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: Do what you love, if you do what you love, and what you're good at you can't go wrong!

I do love making money and I am good it. Tongue

But not an official business, probably selling stuff around my school. In 7th grade me and my friends started saying "nah imagine" and now it's all over the town...so I'm thinking of nah imagine shirts.
(12-22-2010, 05:22 PM)Laugh Wrote: I do love making money and I am good it. Tongue

But not an official business, probably selling stuff around my school. In 7th grade me and my friends started saying "nah imagine" and now it's all over the town...so I'm thinking of nah imagine shirts.

Shirts may be kind of expensive, you might want to see about wristbands. See my thread about what I did: http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=12461
Wow, that's a great idea man. Any idea where you can order them?
I got mine at 24hourwristbands.com it takes a couple of weeks for them to ship, but I think it's worth it. I made about $100 profit off my last shipment and more are in the mail Smile
Oh, sucks that your paypal got closed. Mine also got closed on my birthday. Good luck starting your business mate.
(12-22-2010, 05:26 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: I got mine at 24hourwristbands.com it takes a couple of weeks for them to ship, but I think it's worth it. I made about $100 profit off my last shipment and more are in the mail Smile

Yup I just found that place, gonna order 25 in my town's color and 25 in black. Made a Fb status and I already got buyers. Smile

Maybe they'll be done by Christmas break.
(12-22-2010, 05:49 PM)Laugh Wrote: Yup I just found that place, gonna order 25 in my town's color and 25 in black. Made a Fb status and I already got buyers. Smile

Maybe they'll be done by Christmas break.

Epic! Yeah, I'm sure you've already figured this out but you get a better deal with the more you buy.