Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Make approximatly $80 a day with this method
You CANNOT fail with this method.
1. Post on craigslist in your city under the free section, an ad.
2. Write something saying, "Giving away free CPAP and BiPAP Supplies for Sleep Disorder"
[Image: 87459875.png]

Write your own, or it will be flagged for duplicate content.
3. Now set it to a gmail account.
4. I want higher conversions, so I don't set an autoresponder, I'll just manually respond to their requests. ;]
5. Wait like, one entire day. Go out. Come back at night time.
[Image: 19723788.png]
6. 15 requests!! woohoo

7. Now bank on that, and send out your CPA link. Get a cheap .info domain name. And put a index.php file. Reason is, you don't want the user to think you're getting commission or something for recommending them to a site.

Code:
You cannot view this code until you login or register
8. Go to Odigger[dot]com (I do not own this tool. It's free. and it's really good! All the best affiliate marketers are using affiliate search engines like this)

[Image: 50183139.png]

Search for Sleep Disorder

9. You will see listing for affiliate programs:
[Image: 40123885.png]

Sign up for only the ones that are Leads. Because the user will have to fill out free information, and you can still make money!

Go ahead and click the affiliate offer itself and check out the landing pages, and choose the form that has the least amount of input fields.

This one, I basically looked at all of them and noticed they have the same landing pages (for the Sleep Disorder Connect and Alliance). I choose the neverblueads one, since it has the highest payout. Go ahead and click on the NeverBlue, and it will take you to the signup program.

10. This is SO easy to convert. It pays out [b]$7.50/lead. Just tell users they will get free, fast shipping on CPAP and BiPAP supplies if they qualify:
[Image: 99992745.png]

You are sending qualified leads to the advertiser, and advertisers will love you for this!

11. As a matter of fact, sign up with ALL the networks, so that you can rotate the network you decide to use. OR you can stick with one network and ask for a payout bump from your affiliate manager. The max for this offer is $8. ;]

12. Now, EMAIL your domain cloaked link to the user. And watch the money ROLL IN.
Good tut seems like an easy way to make money
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
Note to people:
THIS DOES WORK!

This is the kind of stuff where money does grow on trees. This is just touching the surface of the possibilities. Nice share.
Nice post, I might have to try this some time.

Off topic:
Welcome to Support Forums, I hope you will find a home here. We have a great money making section, which you have already become a great part to Smile
Hmm... I will try this out it seems easy and seems like a good method.
Craigslist has always been a great method of making money.
(12-22-2010, 05:57 PM)Thomas® Wrote: Craigslist has always been a great method of making money.

I never knew that, I usually don't make much money online.
(12-22-2010, 05:59 PM)Techno Wrote: I never knew that, I usually don't make much money online.

There is an almost unlimited supply of tutorials on how to make money with Craigslist, some Blackhat, and some legit.
(12-22-2010, 06:02 PM)Thomas® Wrote: There is an almost unlimited supply of tutorials on how to make money with Craigslist, some Blackhat, and some legit.

Oh, thank you for informing me. I will have to check these methods out. Could you possibly link me to some of the WhiteHat methods.
(12-22-2010, 06:05 PM)Techno Wrote: Oh, thank you for informing me. I will have to check these methods out. Could you possibly link me to some of the WhiteHat methods.

I don't really want to link to other forums, as that is where most of these tutorials are on but a simple Google search should get you a few results.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Learn how to make up to 100 dollars a day online! Flawless 49 19,786 11-15-2016, 11:27 PM
Last Post: SynorisTechnologies
  [VERY EASY] Make 40$ a day with this new method iakhmed 3 1,424 06-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Last Post: kajal
  Make 1000 $ /month with FileIce with 10 minutes work per day Luke 51 23,086 04-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Last Post: suryamindwi
  ★★★★★★★★★Free [Method] To earn 5$ a day! 5 minutes of work![HOT]★★★★★★★★★ fearless81 5 1,481 02-09-2014, 09:34 AM
Last Post: mikstroa
  Make money on YouTube without site/blog/view ads (new method) skymoney 0 655 11-06-2013, 02:39 AM
Last Post: skymoney