Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gonna do another Promontional SF video.

I made that for SF a while ago. I want to make another one that's better. What should I have in it? What kind of music?
0:19 - 0:37 is way to long for one image. Shorten that up and get to the point, then it'll be better.
(12-22-2010, 03:54 PM)Laugh Wrote: 0:19 - 0:37 is way to long for one image. Shorten that up and get to the point, then it'll be better.
Yeah, I know. I made it long on purpose. That's why I want to make it longer.

You cant really make a long promo video for a forum like this...
I dont agree with the title. They are two different forums, and that is your opinion.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
(12-22-2010, 05:15 PM)xerotic Wrote: I dont agree with the title. They are two different forums, and that is your opinion.

It is his video and it is his opinion. Besides, this thread isn't about debating weather a forum about helping people with their life is better than a forum about hacking and stealing from people, it's about a promotional video that a user is making to hopefully spread the word about SF.
(12-22-2010, 05:17 PM)Thomas® Wrote: It is his video and it is his opinion. Besides, this thread isn't about debating weather a forum about helping people with their life is better than a forum about hacking and stealing from people, it's about a promotional video that a user is making to hopefully spread the word about SF.
Yes and I just put that title there because I had no idea what to name it other than "Support Forums" which would have even been that good of a title.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Today's gonna be a busy day. Xander 1 523 01-17-2011, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Mr. President
  How are you Gonna tell the Internet You're Dead? Epicly 19 2,607 12-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Last Post: Epicly