Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
"Why Does 3archeryy Talk With Quotes?"
I guess he's trying to "express" things.
Everytime you see those quotes you know its 3acheryy talking don't you?

Simply another way to be unique and/or bad habit.
Cause he is using the rite grammar.
[Image: breaky.png]
Honestly why was a thread required to address what really isn't even an issue? If it bothers you that much you should send the user a PM to try and talk to him, otherwise there is no need to publicly address this with the community. If an issue requires the attention of a moderator you should also PM the moderator rather than putting a thread for all to see, it's unnecessary. I politely request that this thread be closed by a moderator as there is nothing more to discuss.
(12-22-2010, 05:11 PM)Break Wrote: Cause he is using the rite grammar.
Im not going to point out why this post, because its obv.

(12-22-2010, 05:32 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: Honestly why was a thread required to address what really isn't even an issue? If it bothers you that much you should send the user a PM to try and talk to him, otherwise there is no need to publicly address this with the community. If an issue requires the attention of a moderator you should also PM the moderator rather than putting a thread for all to see, it's unnecessary. I politely request that this thread be closed by a moderator as there is nothing more to discuss.
Look at where i posted this, then get mad less.
(12-22-2010, 05:36 PM)Kaleb Wrote: Im not going to point out why this post, because its obv.

(12-22-2010, 05:32 PM)ThomasĀ® Wrote: Honestly why was a thread required to address what really isn't even an issue? If it bothers you that much you should send the user a PM to try and talk to him, otherwise there is no need to publicly address this with the community. If an issue requires the attention of a moderator you should also PM the moderator rather than putting a thread for all to see, it's unnecessary. I politely request that this thread be closed by a moderator as there is nothing more to discuss.
Look at where i posted this, then get mad less.

I'm not questioning your thread as a matter of post count, I'm questioning it as a matter of a public address of a member rather than a private message. Please read my posts before you comment on them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Let's talk about SOPA Peter L 25 3,099 01-15-2012, 06:11 PM
Last Post: Gaijin
  Vote Talk GFX Fragma 6 1,109 01-22-2011, 08:50 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  Come talk wit me Devil TraZ 1 514 09-01-2010, 07:57 AM
Last Post: Sam
  favorite movie quotes and lines Samurai 3 596 07-26-2010, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Sam
  your favorite quotes. mon3yexploit 3 442 10-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Last Post: Elektrisk