Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"SF is Great" -HF member..
I like HF. But SF is cool...
Ninja
I would like to be honest, I'm just here for the award<3
(12-22-2010, 05:10 PM)Break Wrote: Yea i love support forums because everyone is nice to each other not like hack forums where there always flaming.
not all of us are flamers,trolls,LQP,or unhelpful on HF,but they are both different themes so will attract different attitudes and mentalities.

honestly like both forums,its just spend a lot more time around HF due to there being more topics posted.
dont care about the award and it had never been an intention in own case,trying to slowly replace using yahoo answers with SF as amongst the genuine-its a festering pit of liars,munchausen users and sockpuppets-ridiculous trying to help users there when so much of it is fraudulent/fake.

[Image: kittcrew.jpg]
(12-22-2010, 02:48 AM)Pink Floyd Wrote: SF is where you go to relax, and not have to deal with idiots. Usually. I like it a lot.

Agreed with this.

And OP , please. tbh , SF is not HF , as you've seen a lot of 'HF is down?' and, ' Hey HF member here! ' and others .

Anyways, welcome to SF Smile
I'm also fairly new , so .. i'll see if this community turns out like HF , ( Hopefully not . )

And yeah , i've been here since i saw the award , ' 100 posts on SF '. But , after i started posting on SF , i've recently noticed im not so active on HF , and i honestly don't care about the award anymore.

SF is cool, if only it was a little bit more active.
I'm also a hackforums member, but i have been here for a while, I'm just not as active here as Hackforums.
SF is a forum with smart people and not idiots and skids who try to infect other members.
SF doesn't have people who think they know what they are saying but actually dont when posting a thread or reply.
I'm glad you're enjoying it Tongue
yeah relaxed is a good way to put it OP i feel the same way. HF is like a big city and SF is like a small country town lol if that makes sense.