Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one cares
No on cares what you think of SF in the 1 hour you've been here. No one cares what you think about when HF is down. No one cares about the "1S HF 0FFL1N3?" threads.

This is Support Forums, we're not Hack Forums. Even though Omni told you to come here, doesn't mean it's Hack Forums #2, this is Support Forums. You don't discuss hacking here, you don't discuss when HF goes up, you discuss anything that fits the section.

We don't care about your sadness that HF is down.

Go whine somewhere else. Ever since HF was down, HF refugees have swarmed SF and have lessened the quality of posts here at SF.
Get my avatars here.
I agree. RT @The Elite No on cares what you think of SF in the 1 hour you've been here. No one cares what you think about when HF is down. No one cares about the "1S HF 0FFL1N3?" threads.

This is Support Forums, we're not Hack Forums. Even though Omni told you to come here, doesn't mean it's Hack Forums #2, this is Support Forums. You don't discuss hacking here, you don't discuss when HF goes up, you discuss anything that fits the section.

We don't care about your sadness that HF is down.

Go whine somewhere else. Ever since HF was down, HF refugees have swarmed SF and have lessened the quality of posts here at SF.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

"nice thread, I give you that"
I loll'd@Hf Refugees.
It's annoying TE, I agree. 2am here and still coming off a ridiculous amount of coffee rush. Keeping my cool, lol.
[Image: P7rB.gif]
It's 2:08 here too. Can't wait. I already know one new feature stumbled upon it right before Omni disabled board..
Particularly the guy who said "I hate SF, just waiting for HF to come back!" and "HF'S BACK UP! BURN IN HELL SF!" Some people TE, some people. Omg
[Image: P7rB.gif]
I also agree, it is fairly annoying.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

Omni was the one who said he's keep us updated here. People will get impatient. People will make threads. People will suffer from extreme 1337 withdrawal symptoms. It's life.
this guy sucks!

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=14938