Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do/did you do when your first pet passed away?
I had two fishes, my sis had two fishes and my bro had two fishes, all in the same tank. It turned out a total fail because my and my sis's fish were eating all the food and bro's one's barely got enough to survive and eventually my and my sis's fish died due to obesity XD Though I think one of them died because of a fight because I saw scratches on two fishes. One on my bro's and one on my fish. Smile So we just gave the fish away because we didn't want more dead fish. After that I didn't get another pet Tongue

My first pet was a little rabbit. I got it when I was 8 years old and it passed away when I was 9 years old because it got a cold. Apparently, rabbits are very sensitive to that, and all we could do was to hope he wouldn't pass away. Well, he did, I can remember I cried for days. I'm 18 now and I still miss him, lol.

- Skyset
We're all entitled to our own opinions. So, in my opinion, your opinion sucks.
I was very attached to my pet, although the death of my pet had a different affect on me. In turn, I was more inclined to get another companion.
Cried/Was upset for a week or so, but I got over it eventually.
When my pet died, (Goldfish) I was so upset. I killed it when I was 4 thinking that If I put Windex in the fish bowl, it would clean it.
I felt so bad haha Other then that, I never had any other pets that died
I haven't had a pet but I guess if I did and it did pass away I would just bury it's body and try to get a new pet after month or two.
Well it was a dog I had since I was only a few years old. It was around my whole childhood and really was trained very well. We had to put her down because she was just to old. I still miss her and this was a few years back now.
My mom got a new dog about...a year or two later because she likes to feel protected in our house.

It takes awhile to get over it but life goes on and the first pet you have can never be replaced it never really will feel the same =/
[Image: odILW.png]
I had two budgie birds I named 1 greeny and 1 whitey... Guess why lol.. They died cause my family didn't have any money for food I know its terrible but we barely had enough for our selves what were we spouse to do...

The day they died we buried them in the back yard by a tree it was pretty sad.
I didn't do anything, there wasn't anything i could do. It was quite sad.
I was sad when my dog died... I wondered if it liked it's life and what it thought of me as an owner.
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 76,428 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,450 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,831 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,390 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,541 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon