Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do/did you do when your first pet passed away?
When my dog died i cried like never before,i was very emotional connected with him.
(02-16-2011, 11:01 AM)Denirulz Wrote: When my dog died i cried like never before,i was very emotional connected with him.

Animals are the best thing you can have besides another person, if your brother died you would be equally emotional, so its okay to cry.
"Why judge a life you can't change?"
You are an important person who deserves to be happy.
Well, I was about 2 when my first dog died. Car crash, so smart and nice it's what my parent's and grandparent's told me. Then I had 3 rabbit's someone poisoned them. I felt pretty bad but not as much since I had them for about 11 day's. I currently own a chihuahua and I'm getting a baby Bull Terrier Smile. What I when my Rabbit's died is I buried them.
Nothing just sad and buy another one ^_^
Jack Russell named Bernie. I still remember the day I got him. He was the best dog ever. He died of a snake bite. Parents were going through a divorce at the time and I cried for a fair while. I was 13 at the time.

Was just a bad year.

Cheers
My first dog died in 2005, but we still had her brother, so we didn't get any new pets immediately. Eventually in February, 2007 we got two new dogs named Bella and Basil. They were both beagles. A few months after we got them, Bella ran away. We found out a few days later that she was caught, and was safe. Even though we could have got her back, we let another family take her. She was always trying to run away, and the family had a huge farm so we knew that she would be happy, and content there. My second of my first two dogs died in 2008. We had to put him down because he was so old, and even moving was extremely painful for him. Soon after we got a new lab, named Gus. We still have Basil and Gus today.
Cried LOL, it was a hamster, i was 6/7
It's never the same after you lose your pet. Whenever my pet passes away I couldn't just go get another pet. It would be disrespectful to my pet if I got another one to replace him shortly after he died. Also I do admit I tear up when they pass away because I consider them as family unlike a lot of people that just consider them as just an animal and nothing else.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
After I lost my first pet which was a dog, I was sad & depressed for a while. I didn't get a new dog until about 12 years later. Still doesn't feel the same though, I would pick my first pet over any other pet.
Active
I had an Alaskan Malamute that my friend was walking one day, and he didn't listen to her that well, so he ran out on the street and got hit by a car. I ended up getting a call and had to walk out to the area to carry my dog back home so we could take him to the vet to see what they could do, but he was already gone.

Second dog I had was a Siberian Husky that ended up getting fairly sick near the end of his years, so he had to be put down. It would have been a better alternative than letting it suffer, so I realized it had to be done eventually.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 76,521 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,460 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,835 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,390 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,549 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon