Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do/did you do when your first pet passed away?
Ma3x I think your over doing it a bit. Smile
Just a little.
[Image: 2q8xb45.jpg]

I had a turtle for 4 years when I was a kid. I got him when he was just about a size of a coin, he grew up to be as big as my hand. I spent time with him everyday after school, so you can say that I was pretty much attached to him. His name was squirt, by the way.

I had a bad stiff neck one week, I couldn't really get out of the house without hurting myself, so I didn't see squirt during that time. My dad said the pain would be over after a week, so I was really looking forward to playing with him. The tragedy was he died the morning my stiff neck ended. I cried the entire day, I remember my grandmother crying along with me. But then my grandfather had a little talk with me, then all the crying stopped. We decided to paint a shoe box to serve as squirt's coffin, and we buried him in our front yard.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
My dog is not dead so i can't tell you lol Smile
We flushed him lol. It was one of those 10 cents colorful fish from walmart lol
When my first dog died, it was because it had to be put down. I was 6 at the time, I don't remember what was wrong with it. We waited a few months before we got a new dog.
I hate losing a pet, when my cat died I couldn't get over him for a while. I didn't even go to my own graduation because he died on my birthday and I was graduating like 3 days after. I was so pissed because he was such a chill cat.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++
A funeral that's small for an animal. Waited 2 years then got a cat instead of another dog.
Ah, the first time my pet passed away was when I was fairly young, around the age of 6. It was my fish, and it was flushed down the drain when I was cleaning the bowl, unfortunately. I mourned for days. Oh, those were the days.
I miss my cat Sad Was so fun to play with :/
When my fish died i was sad.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Official] Pictures of your Pet Omniscient 189 75,517 10-09-2014, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Eternal.
  What type of animal (pet) Sql 54 10,189 05-03-2013, 02:36 AM
Last Post: TheSailorHF
  What happens to the pets at a pet store if the pet store goes out of business? kitson 10 1,777 03-11-2012, 05:37 AM
Last Post: x2theone2x
  Pet tiger Chelloa 9 1,372 03-10-2012, 09:24 PM
Last Post: h3x3n
  IF you could have any pet... Shutdown™ 63 7,446 03-10-2012, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Icon