Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do I look like?

I'm not gay or anything, but you don't look bad. It's not a revolting face at least! Tongue
(12-19-2010, 04:04 PM)ImALovelyBoy Wrote: I'm not gay or anything, but you don't look bad. It's not a revolting face at least! Tongue

I'm just little bit lost because I've lost most of my self-esteem because some girls have literally come, and directly said at my face "you look disgusting" .. ...
Well, you know what you should say to them? fudge you.
You like fine, not ugly and not amazingly hansom. Just ignore the girls they've obviously got some sort of self-esteem issue themselves.
(12-19-2010, 04:09 PM)ImALovelyBoy Wrote: Well, you know what you should say to them? fudge you.

I don't get how bad behaviour would solve anything in this case, prolly at max. would make me look even worse in everyone's eyes.
(12-19-2010, 04:12 PM)Sam Wrote: You like fine, not ugly and not amazingly hansom. Just ignore the girls they've obviously got some sort of self-esteem issue themselves.

It's just that, grh, I've kept getting the same message from douzens of different people .. And now I have a feeling that nobody would want to be with me anymore because of my look. I just can't ignore it when you have no self-esteem and the feeling of a depression takes over.
While you don't necessarily look bad in the picture, your hair looks a tad dirty/messy, perhaps you need to pay some more attention to that area?

Anyways, don't let those people get to you, they only put you down because of their own insecurities over their looks.
Build insults up and fix them. If someone points something out like "you're a bum," than I suggest fixing up how you dress. You are looking for approval so looks is a lot. You can try a plaid shirt and some slim straight jeans. Tuck in the shirt and get some high-top Nike's and you'll look fresh as hell! =P

Clothes do change a lot, and maybe you can make your hair a little neater. Your face structure is not ugly so you can try combing your hair when you get out of the shower,.

Based off the information given that's all I can say. This is what I look like if you care:
[Image: ZHlDf.jpg]
(12-19-2010, 04:36 PM)Laugh Wrote: Build insults up and fix them. If someone points something out like "you're a bum," than I suggest fixing up how you dress. You are looking for approval so looks is a lot. You can try a plaid shirt and some slim straight jeans. Tuck in the shirt and get some high-top Nike's and you'll look fresh as hell! =P

Clothes do change a lot, and maybe you can make your hair a little neater. Your face structure is not ugly so you can try combing your hair when you get out of the shower,.

Based off the information given that's all I can say. This is what I look like if you care:
http://i.imgur.com/ZHlDf.jpg

I always have good set of clothes and nowadays I even put my hair like every hour or so, as the photo is few months old .. and still it's like that I get rejected by people just because of how I look like, and the people who do that ain't in the same position as I am, some have boy/girlfriends, some look very good and rest are decent.

I just can't see this happening to anyone else nor my friends, that's weird and causes the lost of self-esteem as it's just me who's getting loads of negative feedback by women and men.

Well, if you really think it is something about you, a more recent/less blurry pic perhaps?

The only other thing I can see in the one currently posted is perhaps your clothes are a little on the walmart side, no offense.

They may not even be picking on you because you actually are ugly, maybe it is just because they know it hurts you or you won't fight back.