Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, I'm going to jail.
Dude my mam has made a worse mess of my face, he has a cut on his eye big deal there is no broken nose cheek skull or anything not even a black eye or any swelling! he has just smeared the blood to make it look as bad as possible instead of going inside to wash his scruffy face, how would you go to jail for this? you would get a slap on the wrist and on your way.
You really show'd him there!
How long are you going to be in jail?
[Image: spring.png]
Damn...
I would've went and threw him down some stairs and then shot him.
I have no respect for guys who beat women.
I think they need to rot in a hole.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Wow.. you messed him up badly.
(12-19-2010, 03:21 PM)Orgasmic Wrote: He said he won the fight? Look at his freakin face!

What are you talking about? Looks to me like that guy has a tiny cut above his eye and just smeared blood all over the rest of his face to make it look worse than it really is--and that's about as psychotic as it gets.

@ OP

If this girl's X has been beating her, then why hasn't she filed criminal charges, taken out a restraining order on him--and had him locked up?

you don't have the legal right to take the law into your own hands, but if you do, at least be intelligent about it. You know, ski mask, dark alley, baseball bat....

[Image: MajorDav3.png]
(12-22-2010, 02:03 PM)majordave Wrote: What are you talking about? Looks to me like that guy has a tiny cut above his eye and just smeared blood all over the rest of his face to make it look worse than it really is--and that's about as psychotic as it gets.

@ OP

If this girl's X has been beating her, then why hasn't she filed criminal charges, taken out a restraining order on him--and had him locked up?

you don't have the legal right to take the law into your own hands, but if you do, at least be intelligent about it. You know, ski mask, dark alley, baseball bat....

See, only American pussies fight like that.

Where I come from, (outside of Moscow), if you have a problem with someone, you do it face to face.

And, same reason millions of other women don't file charges.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
(12-22-2010, 03:40 PM)Xander Wrote: See, only American pussies fight like that.

Where I come from, (outside of Moscow), if you have a problem with someone, you do it face to face.

Are you getting in trouble for it or what?
Did the girl thank you?
Last year I hit a bloke who thought it was ok to go out and get with girls, then come back and knock the girl in question around. I am 17. So it was pretty serious and I thought I would help her by showing him what people think about it. Not only did I get a black eye in return, but the girl wouldn't speak to me either. You may have got luckier than me!
Ninja
LOL?!
That picture spits OWN at him!
(12-22-2010, 03:40 PM)Xander Wrote: See, only American pussies fight like that.

Your misplaced sense of honor is going to get you killed some day, the reality is no one fights fair any more, especially once you aren't a kid any more, you will learn the hard way.
(12-23-2010, 10:52 AM)Guest Wrote: Your misplaced sense of honor is going to get you killed some day, the reality is no one fights fair any more, especially once you aren't a kid any more, you will learn the hard way.
If he does got to jail, this could come true quickly. I still think he did the right thing.
Ninja