Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, I'm going to jail.
Wow, you fudged him up.
Damn I would be really upsaet if he was claming he won and beat you up when really you kicked his ass
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
(12-22-2010, 02:17 AM)Time Wrote: Damn I would be really upsaet if he was claming he won and beat you up when really you kicked his ass

I would probably beat his ass again. Then take a picture of him on the ground with a note on his face saying, "Are you sure you won?"
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
(12-22-2010, 02:01 AM)iKawasaki Wrote: Two wrongs don't make a right. Now you're going to jail , he will be laughing, beating your Ex again. Obviously nothing changed since you claimed "he says he won the fight", he obviously isn't intimidated by you, at all. Nice try.
I hate people who beat other people. Your against violence, so you use violence to try to solve your problems with violence? hmm..

Learn to control yourself, if you let your anger get the better of you, you are going to have a hell of a life. (No pun intended )

He never said he was against violence. He said he was against men beating women.

You did the right thing dude, good job! Big Grin
[Image: idivKA.png]
"he won huh, look at that face of his!" lol
(12-22-2010, 02:29 AM)Νinja Wrote: I would probably beat his ass again. Then take a picture of him on the ground with a note on his face saying, "Are you sure you won?"
Yea seriously the guy is that big of a loser to act like he won
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
Women abuse is NOT okay, but violence is not the answer. You should of just had him arrested.
FREE E-BOOK! Make Money With YouTube!
CLICK HERE TO MAKE HUNDREDS A DAY -- IT'S 100% FREE
I agree, it shouldn't be tolerated. But as always its not hurting the government so they dont care.
[Image: angelsig.jpg]

looks kinda photo shopped llol Tongue
I support you. Not only he beats his girlfriend but he fakes the situation on facebook. I'll be honest what he said on facebook pissed me off more. If you're going to jail you may as well give him brain damage so he can no longer do it to any other girl.