Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Well, I'm going to jail.
What's his name? I wanna check out the photo's on his facebook.
You'd be lucky if there was any drop of respect left for you in my system.

Son, I am disappoint.
You don't deserve to go to jail, you didn't do anything wrong. He's the one that should be going to jail, abusive person, lier. Society has no room for Abusive People, Rapist, Pedophiles or just Thugs in general. Props to you man I'd do the same thing, tell your Ex it wasn't for her, tell it for was world.
(12-19-2010, 03:32 PM)Xander Wrote: I didn't do it for respect, I did it because there is no other punishment for this kind of scum.

Women beaters, rapists, and pedophiles should all be put to death, instead, they get a fine and sent on their way.

AGREED. I hate people who hurt woman. freakin horrible. You did the right thing.
[Image: idgjkO.png]
You going to jail forreal?
I hate anyone beating on anyone, but I guess this guy deserved it.
Ninja
(12-19-2010, 03:12 PM)Xander Wrote: I heard my ex's boyfriend beat her again, so I decided to teach him a real lesson this time.

Knocked on his door, asked for his name, and then unloaded a good 7 months of anger on him.

What's funny is, he posts pictures of his busted up face on Facebook, claims I jumped him, and claims he won the fight, he's lucky my mate's father pulled my off of him or else he'd be in the hospital right now.

I wish I would of slit his throat when I had the chance.

No respect for women beaters.

Here's one of the pictures from his Facebook.

[Image: ja82fb.jpg]
ohhh fudged his crap up good im so fking proud of you..real men hit woman beaters..lol i bet you will get a female judge and almost no sentence
NOTE: lol juss saw that support forums changes bad language my post made me lol
I respect you for that, 100%
It isn't right to do what he did, and it is right do to what you did, you must stand up, and protect those who you care about!
Damn bro! You owned him from the looks of his face. Sorry your going to jail though. How long is the sentence?
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
Two wrongs don't make a right. Now you're going to jail , he will be laughing, beating your Ex again. Obviously nothing changed since you claimed "he says he won the fight", he obviously isn't intimidated by you, at all. Nice try.
I hate people who beat other people. Your against violence, so you use violence to try to solve your problems with violence? hmm..

Learn to control yourself, if you let your anger get the better of you, you are going to have a hell of a life. (No pun intended )
DAMN. That had to have made his day.