Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Triggered.
And what the fudge is up with your avatar? Think that's appropriate for a forum like this? I don't.

It's not ignorant. You were ignorant to post and tell me I need to get over "just 1 girl", and then telling me I'm ignorant. Hypocrite.
[Image: jVYFt.gif]
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
PMed you.
@Swat, if you have a problem with the OP's post then don't reply... this is SF, you're supposed to help people.
(01-18-2011, 03:59 PM)Numb Wrote: And what the fudge is up with your avatar? Think that's appropriate for a forum like this? I don't.

It's not ignorant. You were ignorant to post and tell me I need to get over "just 1 girl", and then telling me I'm ignorant. Hypocrite.

Just trying to put things in prespective, it was in no way an attack on you like you seem to think. No need to get so defensive.

As to my avatar, I can see the humor in any situation, it gets me through the day.
(01-18-2011, 04:04 PM)The Anarchist Wrote: PMed you.
@Swat, if you have a problem with the OP's post then don't reply... this is SF, you're supposed to help people.

I have no problem with anyones post, you obviously misinterpreted them as well...
Sounded like an attack to me. Just saying. It obviously wasn't supportive towards the OP.
If 2 people were able to misinterpret a post, chances are you should probably re-type it so people won't.
Well I'm glad things work for you that way. Stop replying please.
No one is more enslaved than those that falsely think they are free. | Love hurts - alot.
Numb, how was your day today?
[Image: siggp.png]
I was very happy with my day until now to be honest! Thank you for asking. How was yours?
It was alright, i hanged out with few friends went to school (was over tired after school so i had to take a few hours nap after it Smile ).
Now i've been browsing HF and SF for around 4 hours trying to mainly help people with their problems in terms of Computing. Also if i may ask, what did make your day so bad now?
[Image: siggp.png]