Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
IPhone or Blackberry? help
I would get a Droid if i were you IMO I think its better than both
[Image: ibDyOU.png]
(12-21-2010, 07:23 PM)Time Wrote: I would get a Droid if i were you IMO I think its better than both

Apart from possibly gingerbread or a custom version of a 2.2, droid is currently not up to scratch compared to windows phone 7, iOS or even RIM blackberry..os.
[Image: 2dkepur.jpg]
Your girlfriend thinks I'm handsome.
iPhone is better I believe.

Depends what you are going to use it for though.
iPhone looks better, but if you are needing a phone for business, Blackberry is suited MUCH better than the iPhone.
[Image: idqWqk.png]
They are both equal, If you want a touch phone then go with iPhone, if you want BBM go with blackberry.
Go for the iPhone, you won't regret it.
Go with the iPhone. I've heard so many bad things about BB, Although just by looking at them they don't seem like a bad phone really.
I think its fair, since both phones can get apps and good internet. i personally dont know which one I'd pick!!!They're both great although, while iphones were always amazing and easy to use, blackberries are better now than they were before. They're not half as easy to use as iphones, so i guess if i had to choose one i would pick the iphone.
[Image: 258yz37.png]
I would go with the iphone if you want a phone with multiple uses and applicabilities. I.E. appstore. Blackberry seems just more of a simple and plain "phone" while iphone is more like a phone and a mobile device.
I have an iPhone and I really dont use it for all of the apps, but I do a lot of web browsing and a lot of emailing on it. It has been a good phone, but the price is cheap (sorry, but my dad works for apple so I get free coverage and stuff like that). I like it and it has all my movies and music on it and it can really kill time when I am bored.
Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Android vs BlackBerry Release4 20 3,615 08-27-2013, 10:00 AM
Last Post: gmk03
  How To Unlock Your BlackBerry For Free XACTLYSIN 22 6,679 04-20-2013, 04:37 AM
Last Post: rethu
  Your thoughts on "Blackberry Messenger" bateyy 16 3,055 08-29-2012, 03:57 AM
Last Post: 13th
  Just Bought The BlackBerry Bold 9700 BreShiE 12 2,804 01-31-2012, 05:14 AM
Last Post: ///ViNcE
  Why does my blackberry torch always lock elixed_ 6 2,150 12-13-2011, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Egg