Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
American Pie 4
Quote:It’s been a long time coming, but our scoop about Universal’s determination to get the “American Pie” franchise back to theaters – and with the original cast – has been confirmed. The Los Angeles Times reported today that “Harold & Kumar” scribes Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg have been hired to write “American Pie 4″, a sequel that (like the upcoming “Scream 4″) will bring back the stars of the original trilogy.

Jason Biggs would likely do it, Alyson Hannigan too, and Eddie Kaye Thomas and Thomas Ian Nicholas won’t be knocking back the paycheck, but what about now ‘big timer’ Seann William Scott?

You may recall Scott, who played the rancid party-boy ‘Stifler’ in the three “American Pie” flicks, telling Moviehole that he’s not at all interested in playing the character again.

“I knew when I did [American Pie 3], I was like, ”I just want to complete this character”. It was like, what else can I do that’s disgusting? What’s the point of doing a movie if you can’t do anything else to top the last one? …. there’s nothing else to do.”

Roll on 2012 ^_^
The four main actor is so engaged, they use such as stock and real life films, any person who has been there, this would not help, but there are fresh, the boys feel the real sting of the face. Since there is no story to fall back on, the film is basically a sink to mediocrity.
Sorry but i didn't understand a word of that, i didn't on my Blur? thread either.
The first American Pie was the best, then it went downhill.
Holy crap! Another American Pie! Hell yeah! Thanks for the post buddy!
[Image: Untitled-1-22.png]
American Pie is epic and always, I can't wait for this one to come out mate.
(12-22-2010, 10:19 PM)Techno Wrote: American Pie is epic and always, I can't wait for this one to come out mate.

Theyre making another one? I hope it would be good and not as stupid as the last one.
I hope this is actually decent. I loved the old ones
Ninja
The four main actors are so committed they use as stock prices and the film of real life, anyone who has been there, it would not be useful, but there are fees, the boys have really felt the sting of face. Since there is no history to fall back on, the film is essentially a sink to mediocrity.
I agree with Toxhicide.

First one was really really good. Second was "OK". Others aren't really worth talking about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  American Ride. iFlare 0 482 10-30-2009, 03:14 PM
Last Post: iFlare
  American Pie: Book of Love (2009) Headshot 9 1,860 10-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Sp33D™
  Dirty little secret - The All american-Rejects lyrics Trinit 0 601 08-13-2009, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Trinit