Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reporting Malicious Activity?
Hey guys... I just wanted to say, I do not think we should help people for maliciously coding programs in the Coding Section of the forum, to keep our forum safe. Is it possible we can report people for malicious activity or not?
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Just report it, and type the reason.
So you're saying they should be banned/warned for their own personal activities? What the code is for is really none of your concern, if you don't feel like helping them, don't, doesn't mean they should be banned -.-
(01-03-2011, 04:03 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: So you're saying they should be banned/warned for their own personal activities? What the code is for is really none of your concern, if you don't feel like helping them, don't, doesn't mean they should be banned -.-

I am just jumping to ideas if they "release" it here, we are screwed and should take action.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(01-03-2011, 04:04 PM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: I am just jumping to ideas if they "release" it here, we are screwed and should take action.

I don't see how we would be screwed, considering HF is stuffed with malware and it's fine, you're over dramatizing something that really isn't an issue.

If they were to release it here that's against the rules, then you can report it...
I close any questionable thread. Programming malicious tools doesn't belong here.
Report it. We don't allow any hacking material here. People need to understand this is NOT HF.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 15,026 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  Reporting a private message? BreShiE 7 1,094 03-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  SF'S LACK OF ACTIVITY - GENERATING BACKLINKS - POST YOUR PROBLEMS King 5 1,368 12-26-2011, 05:54 PM
Last Post: King
  More Spammer Activity AceInfinity 16 2,016 09-12-2011, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Chelloa
  Reporting in Rep? Headshot 38 5,396 10-14-2009, 10:52 AM
Last Post: Omniscient