Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wireless Optical Mouse
This morning I found a link which sells wireless mouse. I thought it was a good stuff for me to play SC2.
From now on I won't be trouble with mouse wire, I can focus all my mind on the game, I wanna make a order,
but i'm not sure.
Does anyone know this website, whether trusted, and this mouse is worth the money or not, should I buy it or not
looking forward to your answer
http://www.everbuying.com/8500-2-4G-USB-...29035.html
Does anybody have any ideas
woud personaly say to avoid it,dont know why but the words 'china wholesale' and an unknown website doesnt give off a good feeling, though it may be from the amount of fake and dodgy goods on ebay that are sold from china that leave a lack of trust.
even if it is a genuine company,there may be customs tax wacked ontop of the cost if shipping from china to america.

if its a basic wireless optical mouse that are after-have a look in cheap shops,like dollar shops [assuming thats what they woud be called,as the equivilent here is called pound shops] as poundland over here sells cheap wireless mice and other good computer bits like kensington locks.
have got one that looks exactly like that in black,by a brand called 'trust',and am fairly sure that dad had got it from pound land,this one does the job perfectly and lasts incredibly long on one pair of batteries.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why Is My HP Wireless Printer Setup Working Properly devilrock 83 6,131 02-06-2020, 03:36 AM
Last Post: pearl
  I got a free mouse/keyboard from Logitech. Elektrisk 15 2,183 05-09-2010, 05:39 AM
Last Post: m EGa^
  Overclock your mouse mon3yexploit 3 912 03-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Last Post: Jordan L.