Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
☆☆☆ proDesign - Accepting Applications ☆☆☆
He just makes website designs. Some are good, although I think I remember he was caught ripping someone else's or something. Not 100% sure on that though.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(12-17-2010, 06:02 PM)Untouch Wrote: He just makes website designs. Some are good, although I think I remember he was caught ripping someone else's or something. Not 100% sure on that though.

Ahhhh, OK.
I see.
He still hasn't responded yet...
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Things like this should be removed, He barely has 1/5 of the required amount of posts to make a group. He also didn't add a userbar from the default template for SF, and we already have a successful GFX usergroup that will become official soon.
You clearly havent read the rules, because .. you need 500 posts , and you have the wrong userbar.
Anyways, check back when you have 500 posts.
It is not transparent because it's an animated gif with drop shadow and effects that would cause that nasty white outline.
i agree though thinks to highly of himself to say he has not posted any work here to show how "pro" he is.
(01-18-2011, 07:39 PM)§ΩLd1êR Wrote: It is not transparent because it's an animated gif with drop shadow and effects that would cause that nasty white outline.
i agree though thinks to highly of himself to say he has not posted any work here to show how "pro" he is.

Even then, he hasn't read the rules about creating a group because it says no animations either I believe, and he did not use the template. I'm sure the file size of that userbar is over the limit set by Omniscient as well.
(12-13-2010, 08:30 PM)elusiveDEVIANT Wrote: This is a group I made on HF because I was tired of the crappy kids becoming accepted in the GFX Masters group.

I didn't even know we had a GFX Masters group.
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

We have a GFX Elites group but it isn't official yet.
It should be soon though.
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Yeh I PM'd Omni about it a few weeks back and he said he will do it asap.

I guess he's just been really busy!
I know this is a bump, But WHY has this not been trashed yet?
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Read] Group Information for Applications Omniscient 74 36,188 01-18-2020, 04:03 AM
Last Post: rickhart
  SF Coders Official Group [Applications: OPEN!] BreShiE 214 64,209 06-20-2012, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Kewlz
  [SF Reviews] Applications Open Skill 64 21,655 10-26-2011, 09:46 AM
Last Post: Muted