Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Parents&GF Problem (Please Read)
Okay also I see a psychologist a few days before Christmas. What should I tell him?
(12-12-2010, 08:19 PM)Dragoon0309 Wrote: Okay also I see a psychologist a few days before Christmas. What should I tell him?

Tell him what you feelOmg
Haha alright. If anyone else has any suggestions on how to deal with my parents let me know please
How about you sit them down and tell them how you feel tell them this.
I bet when you were young you loved someone alot and thats how i feel why wont you just let me be happy its not like were gunno have sex
You should sit down with them and tell them how you feel. Let your girl knows the situation. You can't do this alone. You can also have a temporary break since a break up isn't really necessary if your willing to stay together and be faithful. There isn't a huge gap only 2 years apart. Mines is 3 years apart and my cousin has almost 8 years difference. Just keep in mind no sex. Try to work things out with her and her parents and also yours.
[Image: death.png]
crap guys, I really need to vent right now..

I could have anything in the world that i want, Money can not buy happiness. I love her so much, I dont understand. She is all i want in this world, all that i need. She is what keeps me going through life, pushing through. I need her soo much and i cant..

I feel like bawling my eyes out right now Sad
(12-12-2010, 04:12 PM)Qwazz Wrote: but the fact that she is under the age of 16 means HER parents could still file statutory rape if you two did have intercourse.

That wouldn't go to trial because he's not of age either. It wouldn't be considered rape unless he's reached the age of maturity as defined by his state.
(12-31-2010, 01:22 PM)Solidify Wrote: That wouldn't go to trial because he's not of age either. It wouldn't be considered rape unless he's reached the age of maturity as defined by his state.

The only thing probably would happen is a restraining order or unless engage in sexual act could be a felony known as carnal knowledge etc. Each state has its own age of consent. See here for more info http://www.ageofconsent.us/
[Image: death.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My girlfriends parents are crazy Sobrix 1 640 05-09-2014, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Clark
  Parents// Thread being deleted. Deity 3 1,044 05-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Last Post: Prince
  My parents marriage is falling apart. What to do? Slick_ 9 2,094 01-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Quizzical
  Unwelcoming Parents? cupcake 5 1,528 12-26-2011, 06:51 PM
Last Post: King
  My Parents Chief 7 1,045 10-10-2011, 09:01 PM
Last Post: Virus1x