Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Limewire connection sucks???
my internet speed is good but my limewire bars are down to the lowest.

help?
This problem can usually be fixed by reinstalling the software.

However, I would just recommend uninstalling it and getting Frostwire. It's a tad bit faster and has a larger network.

http://www.frostwire.com
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-13-2009, 04:43 PM)MreGSX Wrote: This problem can usually be fixed by reinstalling the software.

However, I would just recommend uninstalling it and getting Frostwire. It's a tad bit faster and has a larger network.

http://www.frostwire.com
I was just about to say that.

Frostwire is way better than limewire, It's the same as Limewire Pro, only free :p
Are your ports forwarded correctly?

Has the program ever preformed at full speed?

I suggest you use torrents anyway. Much safer.

I keep lime wire as a backup, just in case i cannot find a torrent with the song I want.
WTF, I posted in here earlier and now my post is just gone?
Stop using limewire. Seriously.
Confused
Ya about that.... limewire = viruses and it just sucks when you type in windows 7 iso like half of the results are windows 7 hard core sex
(10-13-2009, 08:08 PM)R3c0nn1ssanc3 Wrote: Ya about that.... limewire = viruses and it just sucks when you type in windows 7 iso like half of the results are windows 7 hard core sex
Roflmao
Be careful the only good thing about Limewire is music, and for other stuffs are pretty much viruses.
[Image: mynewsig.jpg]

Want to know how to stop offline Phisher for good, well click here
(10-13-2009, 08:18 PM)Acekidd01 Wrote: Roflmao
Be careful the only good thing about Limewire is music, and for other stuffs are pretty much viruses.

You guys are completely right.
Not to be rude or anything, but mostly people who don't know about viruses or virus protection use limewire. A noob program, imo.
Use Vuze or frostwire. Much better programs.
Confused
(10-13-2009, 08:00 PM)Pins222 Wrote: WTF, I posted in here earlier and now my post is just gone?
Stop using limewire. Seriously.
Same, I got confused and just wrote it again. I think this has done it to me a few times!
Quote:Not to be rude or anything, but mostly people who don't know about viruses or virus protection use limewire. A noob program, imo.
Use Vuze or frostwire. Much better programs.

Never thought of it like that, but its so true!
yer lime wire sucks... i have never used frost wire but used vuze for torrents and it's real quick

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Individual connection speed limited danneracci 2 1,011 12-25-2019, 11:33 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  Internet Connection Issues Jangus 2 1,225 12-25-2019, 11:32 PM
Last Post: rickmartin.gt
  Internet connection issue mack1 1 777 05-01-2017, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Miltan
  My upload speed sucks. Misa 8 2,220 10-15-2013, 03:52 AM
Last Post: diana33
  Internet loses connection when some uses the phone Phisher 1 768 10-14-2013, 11:43 AM
Last Post: diana33