Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I need advise on a GF
If she said yes, you can start hanging out with her and talk to get to know her better. Find something interesting to talk about. Hugs, then kisses, hold hands, wrap your arms around her shoulder and walk with her. Go to movies, hang out at places, show off to friends.
[Image: death.png]
If she says yes, then Just give her a warm Hug. Then offer her a Date , she will like that for sure.
From my experience with girls. BTW, I'm the same age as you. About 6 months ago whenever an adult or another person told me I was too young to love a girl I always just ignored them because I thought I could. I got a really nice GF and we both loved each other very much. About 1 month ago, she told me her friend was coming over and that it was a boy, and that they would practice dancing. Now, I come from a family that raised me to be respectful to girls and to never talk down to them or hit them. So respectfully, I told her I was ok with it and just to be careful. She agreed. A week later she admitted that she kissed that boy that day. All I can say is that she never loved me. So what I'm trying to say is, be careful of whom you fall for, because it takes long to build trust, and 1 kiss to break it.
(12-30-2010, 02:54 PM)cody8295 Wrote: From my experience with girls. BTW, I'm the same age as you. About 6 months ago whenever an adult or another person told me I was too young to love a girl I always just ignored them because I thought I could. I got a really nice GF and we both loved each other very much. About 1 month ago, she told me her friend was coming over and that it was a boy, and that they would practice dancing. Now, I come from a family that raised me to be respectful to girls and to never talk down to them or hit them. So respectfully, I told her I was ok with it and just to be careful. She agreed. A week later she admitted that she kissed that boy that day. All I can say is that she never loved me. So what I'm trying to say is, be careful of whom you fall for, because it takes long to build trust, and 1 kiss to break it.

What.. Thats so sad. Thats a real back stabber, yeah soldier, be careful this girl doesn't seem to betray you after a year you know? Be good friends with her and keep the love between you guys, soldier. When you get the girl.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Well man up and ask her out thats the only thing I can say to you sorry. Sad
(12-10-2010, 07:05 PM)BizzyX Wrote: Well, if the girl says yes (hopefully) you should try making a date. Maybe a dinner?

A dinner? He's 15, not 21.

If she agrees to see you again, take her out to a movie.
(12-31-2010, 01:23 PM)Solidify Wrote: A dinner? He's 15, not 21.

If she agrees to see you again, take her out to a movie.

Take her to a mall, go to the food court. Just a suggestion, take her out for some pizza. Movies I heard were unsocial.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
To me movies sucks because you talk less. Do something that involves participation or conversation.
[Image: death.png]
Don't be afraid of being rejected. It's a part of succeeding. As her out, and take it from there.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 842 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Advise on parental favoritism and estrangement ilovepickles 1 671 01-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Annabelle
  Saw an extremely hot girl today - need advise jman227 10 2,728 01-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Solidify