Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
I need advise on a GF
First get to the know the girl. From past expirences, doing that is very important. It will make the relationship last.
Then when your ready and alone with the girl, tell her you like her and ask her out. Try practicing before hand to a wall or something. It helps.
Go to the mall with her, no movies. Movies = Anti social.
bob
Talk to her , get to know her a little. Make sure she likes you first, don't wanna go and rush things. Talk to her in class, be funny, girls find that a great factor in a guy. Then, after you guys stop laughing off of something, say " Hey, you gotta phone?" she would most likely say yes,, then say " Could I have your number?" .

Always works for me, otherwise, good luck.
Just come to her and kiss her(not kidding)it will end good if you are not ugly Smile.
Maybe just say "There is this movie ............... coming out soon and maybe we could go and watch it together, what do you think?? I mean... (Wait for an answer) (If she doesnt say anything repeat "I mean" in lower voice as if u didnt know what else to say)" she will say YES if she really likes you c:
No, don't go to dinner or anything. That will cause unexpected problems.

Well, are there signs she possibly likes you?

Spend time with her, let her devour you. Get close; it makes people match chemistry real fast.

Don't say promises you can't do; don't let her down.
Don't rush anything. Let it run smooth.

Then by the end; you got her in your arms.
(12-12-2010, 02:03 PM)TTyme Wrote: DO it , you never know unless you try, you dont want to live in regret

If I could rep you my friend I would, great advise/speech Smile

@OP - Go for it man! Get pumped (not litterly) be in a great mood, listen to you're favourite song; get in the zone.

Good Luck
Same, I have no idea what to do for dates Smile
I would say become her friend first. I think the best relationships stem out from being friends.
[Image: idivKA.png]
(12-12-2010, 06:30 PM)Resting Sonata Wrote: I would say become her friend first. I think the best relationships stem out from being friends.

Yea I agree with this, it will make it less akward

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feeling excluded and need advise. Ukguinea 1 842 01-06-2020, 03:41 PM
Last Post: larzihops2
  Advise on parental favoritism and estrangement ilovepickles 1 671 01-03-2016, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Annabelle
  Saw an extremely hot girl today - need advise jman227 10 2,727 01-01-2011, 03:09 PM
Last Post: Solidify