Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you remember all the effects
Im following graphic desiging tutorials but after making design and banners and icons i cant remember all the effects and without looking at tutorial i cant make signatures,banners and other designs how to remember every thing
(12-10-2010, 10:52 AM)evilgenius Wrote: Im following graphic desiging tutorials but after making design and banners and icons i cant remember all the effects and without looking at tutorial i cant make signatures,banners and other designs how to remember every thing

Just do it over and over, until you won't remember it on your own.
That's what I do. But basically, I can remember a tutorial after doing it once or twice, but of course, it can't be too long.

You just need to keep using whatever software it is you are using, and keep reading tutorials, until you become familiar with everything.

I've been using Photoshop for years and years now but every now and then I still look at tutorials because there is always something new to learn.
Eventually you'll become so familiar with all the filters and processes that you discover, that you'll be able to create whatever is in your mind. Don't follow tutorials so strictly. Feel free to experiment and go off on your own tangent. I've learned a lot by doing this.
[Image: 3djdbar2notglowing.png]
Consistency. 
Aut viam inveniam aut faciam.

Save as .psd first of all
Then I go back and forth till I get it
thanks i'll keep these thing in my mind

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Some pretty good C4D/After Effects YouTube channels. Richie 10 2,120 06-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Classicz
  [New!!] Video Graphic Effects - Rate AceInfinity 26 4,843 11-28-2010, 09:49 PM
Last Post: exhale
  Digital effects resources by Skorp Untouch 8 1,544 08-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Last Post: bkotz
  Adobe After Effects InsideSin 12 1,575 10-21-2009, 08:17 PM
Last Post: InsideSin