Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hack Forums Threads.
Please STOP making threads related to Hack Forums.
I know that Support Forums is also Omni's forum but it is NOT related to Hack Forums.
As you can see, The people that are on HF joined here to mainly get the Support Feather and because they seen the ads.

Please use the HF Contact Form if you have any issues there.

The Contact Form can be located HERE.

To get the Support Feather, You must get 100 HQ posts on Support Forums and then Contact Omniscient via PM.
You can send him a PM via Hack Forums HERE.

You should read the Help Documents for Hack Forums and Support Forums before asking any questions.

You can locate them below.

Hack Forums Help Documents: http://www.hackforums.net/misc.php?action=help&hid=27

Support Forums Help Documents: http://www.supportforums.net/misc.php?ac...elp&hid=27

Also, Here are links for the Contact Forms for both HF and SF.

Hack Forums Contact Form: http://www.hackforums.net/contact.php

Support Forums Contact Form: http://www.supportforums.net/contact.php

Please use this before posting any more Hack Forums Help Threads.
Thank You.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
The links for the awards help document though state that they forbid anyone PMing for an award, even though I've seen many people say that it's the thing to do. And I agree, but this is a little bit of an HF thread itself lol.

People just need to start acting more mature, and actually read the rules Smile The rules clearly say no hacking material and sites with such content. If they don't read the rules people should start getting warnings or something. Because it's only fair for everyone, and especially the people who have actually read them.
You also just made a HF thread, which wont be seen by users coming here for answers.
All we can do is tell them what to do, and close the thread.
(12-09-2010, 07:16 PM)Solidus Wrote: You also just made a HF thread, which wont be seen by users coming here for answers.
All we can do is tell them what to do, and close the thread.

I know this.

This is for the 80% of people that came here from HF and are asking questions to help out.

Why do you keep trolling my threads and like stalking me? o.O

I find that very weird.

This thread is just to tell people from HF not to post a lot of threads asking for help for another forum.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Well I for one found this thread to be useful. I know we do not speak of HF on this website, and that is not what I personally intend on doing. Thank you shock for clearing this up for me. Smile
Omni owns various forums, the majority of people are from HF it's something they can refer to and people will continue to do so.
(12-10-2010, 02:07 PM)Shock Wrote: I know this.

This is for the 80% of people that came here from HF and are asking questions to help out.

Why do you keep trolling my threads and like stalking me? o.O

I find that very weird.

This thread is just to tell people from HF not to post a lot of threads asking for help for another forum.

Unless this is stickied, your thread won't stay at the top for long, and not everyone on support forums will go here to read about a specific rule as well. Even though it's informative, unfortunately it was useless to post this

While people continue to refer to HF though, I guess it's fairly clear as to who hasn't read the rules Smile
(12-10-2010, 10:24 PM)Infinity Wrote: Unless this is stickied, your thread won't stay at the top for long, and not everyone on support forums will go here to read about a specific rule as well. Even though it's informative, unfortunately it was useless to post this

While people continue to refer to HF though, I guess it's fairly clear as to who hasn't read the rules Smile

True, True.
I am not sure though.
I have refreshed since I posted it about 5 times and it seems to always be at the top...
Maybe a coincidence...
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★
Omni should make a plugin to check for a referral header, and display warning message if it's from Hack Forums, would help cut down on those threads, most people make them when HF is down or they're banned, but it would at least warn them on their first visit, as it's likely they'll get the link from HF anyway.
Yeah this is another hackforums thread this thread should be posted on hf not on sf....
[Image: juan9087.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hack Forums Maintenance Thread Roger Waters 8 1,586 03-11-2017, 12:31 AM
Last Post: AjayDevgan
  Hack Forums Is blocked Or What?? medo5120 12 3,830 09-07-2011, 02:57 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Firewalled on Hack Forums. Command Prompt 2 1,308 04-27-2011, 08:58 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Hack Test Baked 5 1,211 03-03-2011, 03:24 PM
Last Post: Untouch
  Delete Threads? bloodrain2011 4 701 01-07-2011, 11:33 AM