Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world is beyond repair.
I know how you feel, just doesn't make any sense.
(12-08-2010, 06:28 PM)Xander Wrote: I could go on for days ranting about the flaws in the world, but instead, I'll make it short and sweet.

Why in the hell do 90% of the girls go for the assholes, and only think of the nice guys as someone to talk to when their boyfriends hurt their feelings?

I'm sick and tired of having girls come to me crying wanting to talk, me finally getting them happy again, and their dickhead of a boyfriend just doing it all over again, no matter how hard I try, I always get friendzoned in favor of the butthead.

It's bullshit.

/endrant

Find a girl that likes you. There is always the 10%
[Image: idgjkO.png]
They go for the assholes because they think it makes them popular.
You know... I figured this out like 3 years ago.
I don't really see how the title meshes with the topic, but your right, and i think it is because honestly most of the "assholes" are stronger, cuter, or funny in their eyes. The nice guys are usually nerds, except for some, that's my take.

[Image: purpledrank.png]
I agree with you 100%. I've seen this happen so many times and it's just stupid.
(12-12-2010, 06:15 PM)Purple Drank Wrote: I don't really see how the title meshes with the topic, but your right, and i think it is because honestly most of the "assholes" are stronger, cuter, or funny in their eyes. The nice guys are usually nerds, except for some, that's my take.

Quoted for truth.
This is basic attraction, human instinct.
Why go for weaker, unattractive when you can go for hot and confident.

Not to crush anyone's hopes but girls normally go for the most attractive men, than "Oh I like sensitive, funny guys!" is all bullshit.
[Image: 9178_s.gif]
I agree for the fact the girls go for assholes.
(12-12-2010, 06:15 PM)Purple Drank Wrote: I don't really see how the title meshes with the topic, but your right, and i think it is because honestly most of the "assholes" are stronger, cuter, or funny in their eyes. The nice guys are usually nerds, except for some, that's my take.

I do admit that I'm in the nice guys but. I'm not a total nerd.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The world is beyond repair. Xander 8 987 12-09-2010, 04:29 PM
Last Post: tomynho