Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleeping Problems
I always stay up until like 1-230 am.

I used to not do this but when I got hooked on the Internet I am never able to drop my computer anymore, though I stopped going on some sites...

Anyone have this problem? someone said put your laptop down then go to bed in 30 mins but I can never drop it >.<

Also, I fear Sleep Paralysis / not waking up ._.
(12-07-2010, 08:08 PM)Reality Wrote: I always stay up until like 1-230 am.

I used to not do this but when I got hooked on the Internet I am never able to drop my computer anymore, though I stopped going on some sites...

Anyone have this problem? someone said put your laptop down then go to bed in 30 mins but I can never drop it >.<

Also, I fear Sleep Paralysis / not waking up ._.

I always get hooked on the computer too, it is normal .
[Image: idgjkO.png]
Thanks for the input

Anyone want to actually help?
Try meditation, it'll give you the complete relaxation to your mind.
I think you should have a rest with the computer. I do stay up at the same times. I had a rest and it was better.
I used to do that also, still do sometimes. Try to find something different to do that will use up some energy, I like to workout for about a hour and then pass out.
(12-08-2010, 02:11 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: I used to do that also, still do sometimes. Try to find something different to do that will use up some energy, I like to workout for about a hour and then pass out.

I do swimmin 4 skewl Tongue
(12-08-2010, 02:23 PM)Reality Wrote: I do swimmin 4 skewl Tongue

Well, maybe try and find something to do at night time so you are not concentrating on your computer as much, use up some energy.
You need to separate your sleeping area from your computer area, if in fact your computer is in your room. Why? You need to be able to have your brain automatically think "Oh, time for bed!" when it walks into your room. A lot of teenagers nowadays are sleep deprived because they're central station is in their room so there's so many distractions.

For instance, if you're always on your bed with your laptop or something similar, on a day that you want to go to sleep and lie down, you won't feel any somnolence because its not different of a feeling that you've already adjusted to.

Take my word for it. A wise friend gave me the same advice and it worked, although my concern was not as identifiable as yours. Best of luck and... night, night. Hehe
I get hooked to it too, one time i went to bed at 5:30am...
[Image: juan9087.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleeping patterns are jacked. Juicy Booty 6 1,041 12-31-2011, 11:44 AM
Last Post: Pikachu