Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Creativeforums
[Image: CFwebsiteshowcase.png]

I made new thread because things change alot
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]
You're getting an improved activity level lately, once the site has been updated visually and more members sign up I think it'll look fairly good
Very nice site, I like the real clean and basic looks to it while keeping it somewhat colorful.
(12-07-2010, 09:52 PM)iCyber Attack Wrote: Very nice site, I like the real clean and basic looks to it while keeping it somewhat colorful.

I think he's making updates to the theme as well for the future. I'd have to wait and see, however the forum images and the background will soon be eligible for change in the future. Right now it's all about prioritizing though so that's not in the list of to do's just yet.
It's an alright looking forum but kind of plain. I'm going to be signing up soon though. Thumbsup
It looks so dull and you definitely don't need tabs until you have at least 100,000 posts.
the tabs at the top of his forum? but if you got rid of that all the information would be on a single page :S Lots of forums look cluttered when they do that, it wouldn't be recommended by me. But the visual is fairly dull so far
(12-08-2010, 08:18 PM)Infinity Wrote: the tabs at the top of his forum? but if you got rid of that all the information would be on a single page :S Lots of forums look cluttered when they do that, it wouldn't be recommended by me. But the visual is fairly dull so far

Which brings me to the next thing..
you don't need that many sections, use sub-forums. Make your forum look busier than it really is, then expand.
That is good advice, I suggested to many people to not create every forum from the start. This is similar, except you only combine the ones that they already have. People tend to look at the number of threads in each forum to determine how busy the site is Smile
BumP !!! Bump !!
Site has Improved a lot
many things have Improved ... check out the site guys
[Image: OGForumsbanner.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CreativeForums SouR'D 16 2,579 12-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Last Post: KoBE
  CreativeForums Canoris 39 10,789 08-21-2010, 09:19 PM
Last Post: Eve