Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Seconds between posts?
I think the more posts you have the lower time you should have or something along those lines like on D2JSP.
When ever I reply to something you always object to it. I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like an idiot.

EDIT:

Quote:So, I posted describing why I thought you were wrong.
It was an opinion.
(10-04-2009, 10:16 PM)MyNameIs940 Wrote: I think the more posts you have the lower time you should have or something along those lines like on D2JSP.
What's D2JSP?

(10-04-2009, 10:17 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: When ever I reply to something you always object to it. I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like an idiot.

Are you referring to me?
(10-04-2009, 10:19 PM)Alex Wrote: What's D2JSP?

(10-04-2009, 10:17 PM)TrueBlue Wrote: When ever I reply to something you always object to it. I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like an idiot.

Are you referring to me?

Not at all. Elektrisk.
It doesn't take me 30 seconds to read a post. It takes me 30 seconds to read the post, and type out a reply.

Anyways, it's too long.
Quote:When ever I reply to something you always object to it. I don't appreciate you trying to make me look like an idiot.

Well, I apologize if you think I am out to get you, but I am not. We just happen to disagree a lot, apparently. Do not be so self-centered; it's not a pleasurable quality.

Quote:Who says I'm wrong? You? It was an opinion.

Correct; it was an opinion. I said I thought you were wrong.
(10-04-2009, 10:06 PM)Alex Wrote: I usually don't hit these limites but this forum moves fast so I think 30 seconds would be better.

Yeah this forum moves pretty fast. I run into this problem all the time.

To all of you saying that it's not going to be quality if it doesn't take a minute, your wrong. Some times threads don't call for a long answer so stfu.
Robert Picard
http://www.rpicard.net
Thanks. It's not 30 seconds.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
I have hit the time limit several times...