Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stuxnet virus
Stuxnet is a Windows-specific computer worm first discovered in June 2010 by VirusBlokAda, a security firm based in Belarus. It is the first discovered worm that spies on and reprograms industrial systems, the first to include a PLC rootkit, and the first to target critical industrial infrastructure.

For all of you who haven't heard: http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/288348/stu...industries
Someone with no history is nothing but suspicious.
Interesting share, thanks.
This is not very serious, make sure you do not have it on your computer. If you do, then run a virus scan and remove it, and help stop it from spreading.
Good Thing I have Ubuntu :3
First of all, Stuxnet is a worm. Not a virus. Yeah, I think it is identified as the first ever malware that can possible cause damage to real world machinery. It is said to infect machines that are made from Siemens and it is rumored that the possible target of the worm is a nuclear powerplant somewhere around the Middle East.
I saw this on the news, the media make it sound like the world will come to a stand still.
yeah my brother told me about this a few weeks back.........thanks for the link.been meaning to read about it
[Image: dating.png]<-----Click Here!!!! Learn how to be the guy that gets the girl + FREE mobile dating
I read about this the other day, pretty impressive virus.
[Image: dHtHt.png]

Learning C++

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  CIA Virus Stuxnet (SCADA System Worm) - Pandora's Box of New Malware In The Future? AceInfinity 0 663 03-07-2012, 03:20 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Computer virus jokes. n3s0r 10 2,612 10-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Last Post: chinaman7x7