Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I tell my teacher I know her pass?
My freshman year some girls got there hands on the teachers password and told everyone.
So I would always use this to bypass crap ..etc
Well me and my friend got caught using it and she changed her pass.
Well out of curiosity I checked her yahoo and it was the same password -.-

So now 1/2 the school knows her old password and I am worried someone tries what I tried and isn't as nice as me. Plus she has her PP linked ... and her school and ALOT of sensitive info.

I wanna let her know but I don't want her raging at me for weeks again.

How would I break it to her to change her password?
Just leave her a note on her desk, or in her register. That way, she won't know it came from you. You could also send her an email through the school email system if you have one.
send her email with some account and request her to change the password
E-mail is the nice way.
email of send a anonymous note telling what happened.Also you can give her the password so that she can trust you.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
The best way to do this would be to send her an email, or slide a note under her door.
Tell her face to face that you may have accidentally stumbled upon her password. lol Don't tell her how, otherwise you will get in trouble, but mention it to her after class one day. Or maybe as a joke, and she will take it seriously enough to change it. If not, then she deserves to be hacked. lol jk Thumbsup
[Image: nt18.png]
You are 1 person out of over 8 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 out of 100 billion solar systems in 1 out of 100 billion galaxies and you are enormously insignificant.

Think I'll send an email.
I would suggest wiring a note on a piece of paper that u know her password, but sign it from ' Anonymous '.
Or something like that. Trust me, it always works.
E-mail or leave a note on her desk.
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why cant I pass my classes cgjopsephine 1 1,096 09-27-2019, 02:35 AM
Last Post: MurielBridges
  I have this one teacher... Prior 50 11,162 06-24-2011, 07:19 AM
Last Post: Kuroi