Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was raped as a kid
(12-02-2010, 04:46 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: Well I have a friend that tells me rape is a cause of kids having sex alot, idk?

I'm not silly, I wrap my willy.
You can still get STDs when using a condom. Sex with condoms isn't totally "safe sex," but it is "less risky" sex.The reason that these diseases get around condoms is because they are not transmitted through sexual fluids but through simple human skin contact. HPV is one of the most prominent and most widely spread STDs in the united states the reason being when the skin from one sexual organ touches the other you run the chance of catching HPV and getting Genital Warts. The same goes with herpes which is another, like HPV, incurable Sexually Transmitted Disease. Scabies and Crabs are both parasitic insects that feed off the human body and can pass between partners when any touching is involved.
  • Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) affect 12 million men and women in the United States each year.
  • Anyone can become infected through sexual intercourse with an infected person.
  • Many of those infected are teenagers or young adults.
  • Changing sexual partners adds to the risk of becoming infected.
  • Sometimes, early in the infection, there may be no symptoms, or symptoms may be easily confused with other illnesses.
    Sexually transmitted diseases can cause:
  • Tubal pregnancies, sometimes fatal to the mother and always fatal to the unborn child.
  • Death or severe damage to a baby born to an infected woman
    Sterility (loss of ability to get pregnant).
  • Cancer of the cervix in women
  • Damage to other parts of the body, including the heart, kidneys, and brain.
  • Death to infected individuals.
    See a doctor if you have any of these symptoms of STDs:
  • Discharge from the penis, and/or rectum.
  • Pain or burning during urination and/or intercourse.
  • Pain in the testicles and buttocks and legs.
  • Blisters, open sores, warts, rash, and/or swelling in the genital area, sex organs, and/or mouth.
  • Flu-like symptoms, including fever, headache, aching muscles, and/or swollen glands.

And @ the other part:
I still can't see how it would cause you to have lots of sex. I can see where it may cause you to abuse someone else (Child or adult) in some sexual way. Just seems a bit weird to me. I don't understand the human mind though, nobody does.
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I remember stuff from when I was nearly 3 years old. In fact, I remember when I first lived in Eesti, I was 2 years old.

I know about all the STD's I'm just sure that I don't have any, but I'll get a checkup as you recommend.
MY SUPER COOL SIGNATURE By Deluxe <3
Maybe you just really love the feeling of sex? And unfortunately your step mom introduced it to you.
[Image: idoS6W.png]
That sucks, sorry to hear that.
Sad
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
Have you ever told your biological parents about this? Or have you confronted your step-mom?
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
I'm sorry to hear that; I'm not quite sure how your step mom managed to do that but I am sure that it's an abominable thing. I don't see how your problem is linked with that though. How do you remember that you were raped if you were only 5?
[Image: bea699ce6c7acdb7ffbf10d0432f352f.jpg]
Erm, in my eyes I wouldn't put it because you've been raped as a young boy man, I think it's just because you like sex.
Sex is a great thing in life, I don't think it would have anything to do with that :/

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~
(12-04-2010, 03:35 PM)7herm4l Wrote: Erm, in my eyes I wouldn't put it because you've been raped as a young boy man, I think it's just because you like sex.
Sex is a great thing in life, I don't think it would have anything to do with that :/

Agreed. Also I think that the OP should press charges against his step-mother.
(12-04-2010, 03:39 PM)kidstand Wrote: Agreed. Also I think that the OP should press charges against his step-mother.
Yeah I agree as well.

I really hope she gets life in prison.

Wow, I am really sorry that this happened to you. She does deserve life in prison.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was I raped? Needtoknow22 1 502 12-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  How to get rid of this kid? 22 3,450 06-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Last Post: M_a_X