Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was raped as a kid
Did you phone the police?
That's a really screwed up thing.

I've heard that being raped or abused as a child leads to increased sexual intercourse, but I'm not 100% on that.

But seriously... Tell the police.
Well i don't see how they are linked together.
I dont think you have any STDs because you're only 14 and the girls you've been having sex with it's probably their 1st or 2nd time.
(12-02-2010, 04:37 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: I never thought It could have been a sexual addiction, I didn't know there was a such thing as addiction to sex? (Yeah I logged out and made this thread.)

There is such a thing. In reality, you can become addicted to anything. I don't know how your step mother raping you and your motivation to have sex are related. I think it looks more like an addiction. You just like the feeling. I may be wrong, though.
I find this thread really troll like. As there is a troll living and eat amongst us...

If this a serious situation, have you tried to just stop? I honestly don't know what to tell you in this situation, as it makes no sense at all how being raped by your mom can make you have sex more... I would think you would be scared of girls, cause they might rape you. Just a thought though...
Hi Blackhat
Sounds like a troll to me, if not, Psychiatrist
I haven't been raped, but If i were you, I would get some help from a psyc, good luck bro with life.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Was I raped? Needtoknow22 1 499 12-03-2012, 06:03 AM
Last Post: Zammyslave
  How to get rid of this kid? 22 3,413 06-30-2011, 04:54 PM
Last Post: M_a_X