Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a slight concern.
(11-29-2010, 02:57 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: Are you planning on just staying with a high school education? I am glad you have been together for so long... You seem very responsible. Are you currently in high school? A year might not be enough time to determine if you are going to marry someone... I know it sounds difficult to follow up on that, but it sometimes can end badly if at such a young age and for that amount of time. My sister has been with her boyfriend for about 3 years and she is 22. They still aren't engaged, but that is because she doesn't have a steady job. I'm not trying to steer you away from her, but don't buy the rings until you know it is going to happen for sure. I wish you two luck as well.
Hate to say it... but the guest's post above me is rather correct... lol

Yes I have everything going for me right now. I have all A's in all my classes, I'm in AP classes, and I plan on going to the University of Kentucky to get my masters in computer tech. and programming.
MY SUPER COOL SIGNATURE By Deluxe <3
(11-29-2010, 03:25 PM)BigBadSoft Wrote: Yes I have everything going for me right now. I have all A's in all my classes, I'm in AP classes, and I plan on going to the University of Kentucky to get my masters in computer tech. and programming.
O.O You pose a threat to me now... xD
Very nice. I was just saying the previous post just so you are careful about you approach the marriage topic as this age...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slight dilemma. Flashlight 18 1,909 05-23-2010, 08:32 AM
Last Post: alfonzo1955