Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Reporting in Rep?
This will only generate a lot of work for the site team. They will have to, so to say, make justice on site, which could just as well be disputed by the side who's to lose and thus making more work for Omniscient, because whom else do they have to complain to after a moderator decides?
(10-13-2009, 12:28 PM)Skill Wrote: Sorry to the OP for going offtopic.

Apologizing ftw?
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
You're going too far Phantom. Tongue

@Etheryte, we'll see what Omni says about this.
Hahah I'm sorry Headshot i was going to say something productive but you have so many suggestions i forgot what the topic was.

/Fail.
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(10-13-2009, 09:14 AM)Vorfin Wrote: Who cares, 99% of -reps are given for a reason, even if it is a small/childish one. Don't piss any one off, and you wont get any -reps.

It isn't hard, on HF I had a 0:60 -:+ Rep ratio. And no neutrals either. Just be nice, kind, supportive and you have nothing to worry about.

Negative..... Most of the time people -rep someone for no reason. Sometimes some users will see a -rep on their buddy's reputation and they would attack the person back with one.
[Image: 9lcsqd.jpg]
I agree with the concept but I am 98% sure this will be abused.
^Rep is already getting abused.
Its rep get over it.
Quote:Who has two thumbs and doesn't give a crap.......Bob Kelso......Have we met?
[Image: BobKelso.jpg]
Every single neg rep would be reported along with a lengthy whine about how it wasn't fair. Negative reps suck. We barely have rep for a week and already the complaints are pouring in.

I have the reps really limited now with only 2 per day and you need 100 posts. I think it's reasonable. You can only get 1 neg from a person.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reporting a private message? BreShiE 7 1,090 03-07-2012, 05:05 PM
Last Post: Sam
  Neutral rep giving error? D3xus 7 1,407 10-18-2011, 12:08 AM
Last Post: Fragma
  we are allowed to ask for rep? +devilpsn 15 2,924 09-15-2011, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Omniscient
  Add "don't ask for rep" in the rules. Elektrisk 13 5,173 08-21-2011, 10:38 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Why is there a star next to the negative rep number? Annuit Coeptis 1 796 08-17-2011, 05:46 PM
Last Post: Jamieee