Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suicide
Suicide is never the answer. If she left you that means it really wasn't true love.
Just try and find a girl that would truly love you. Theirs many fish in the sea.
[Image: qMBBR2p.png]
This is the problems with teens, they're all 1 step thinkers. If you do this NOW, what will happen to people around you, LATER. Think about that.

Picture this, freshman year of high school, you're in gym class and some kid is talking garbage about you, if you confront him, and fight him, expelled. That extends the time span of high school from 4 years, to well..4 1/2 - 5 years. That basically automatically closes all invitations from colleges. So your stuck with a $20-25k/year job, while the other kids around you in gym, who didn't fight, and went onto college, are making $50k+/year. All because you only thought 1 step ahead, victory. But it turned out a failure. Don't commit suicide, or even contemplate it, over something so stupid. Yes, you may have loved her, but its high school. The first person you meet and go out with isn't the person you're going to get married to, but it could happen.

Start thinking multiple steps ahead, it will achieve greatness later on in life.

~Kyl3
I'd just like to say that this is the OP.
I still love her, but I'm not talking with her best friend. Roflmao
Your reasons for thinking about committing suicide are just false. Life sucks for everyone, nobody has a good life, even if you're the richest person in the world you'll still have your ups and downs. You have to shoot for the positive and not think negatively. And this does not cross with your religion/belief. If you're an atheist, you can still think positively.

Also, think about who will actually cry there hearts out when you commit sucide. They not might be talking to you now, or maybe your mom ignores you or you don't really see your dad, but once you're gone, they WILL cry their hearts out, and I can promise you this. Don't think about committing suicide.
My best friend was in the same situation like you. He jumped off his building but he didn't die. The girl came back for him because she was scared that he might try to kill himself again. He never took her back.
Why?
He told me that during the time he jumped from the 4th floor till the time he woke up in the hospital, he realized that he almost wasted his whole life over a girl who cannot be trusted. A girl who might leave him later on in life if not now.
I'm not telling you NOT to go after this girl. Try your level best, if she does not come back then just FUDGE it. Shes the one on the losing side. She'll only realize that later when the other guy dumps her.
Think about your future. I've been through worse situations but I still keep my hope alive because I dream of having my own baby daughter. I dont care if its possible or not, at least it keeps me pushing forward.
Some tips to get her back -
1) Hang out with other girls to make her jealous.
2) Show her what you can do for her while the other guy cannot.
3) If nothing works, just talk to her or her best friends about it.

Remember, dying without trying is a waste. If you try hard and then die, you'll atleast have some satisfaction that you did something before you died. :-)
PM me if you need more help.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,258 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,346 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 891 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winter™ 22 3,415 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,614 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine