Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suicide
(11-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I am a teenager, yes.
Suicide does end the current problem. (permanently, but easier than staying like this) So you can't logically say it solves nothing as I won't be in the same position I am now.

However, I don't believe in God so nothing will be awaiting it.

If I make it to the time when she comes back, I will take her. I can't replace her, I've tried talking to other girls for a couple days. Two of them wanted to have sex with me and are far better looking than my ex, I told them no. I don't want anyone else. I don't want to get over her..

Oh, and another thing, that actually is a reason for this. Not a reason, but support, I want to actually find out if there was a creator.

(11-24-2010, 03:16 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I know you don't see anything good happening right now. Believe me, it seems like that. Something will happen that will ended up bringing everything up and make you feel amazing. For me, I thought no one cared at all. This girl came up randomly and swept me off my feet. I am no longer with her, or the girl after her, but I have a completely different perspective on life. Nothing seems as bad anymore. You need to wait for the experience. It will happen. Trust me, things will get exciting. I've considered suicide before as well. The feeling really was terrible. Just stick with it. Everything will get better and more exciting.

I don't want to be "swept off my feet" by anyone but her.

Look, I'm a spoiled kid in all honesty. I get everything in the world I want, my Mom works every day of the week. No matter how much I have, I'd give it all up just to be with this girl. Obsession? No, I just love her. Oui

="[

Been there man... Trust me. It really isn't worth it. It won't be the same unless you completely are blind to the fact that it happened. You just need to move on. If anything, moving on will make her regret it more. Chasing her will do nothing but push her away. Personal experience is speaking here. It isn't just my advice. I learned on the first one and followed through on the second one. She feels like garbage for dumping me and wants to talk to me. Try to move on, take your mind off of her completely. You may not want to get swept off of your feet right now, but either way, it will most likely happen in the future and it will be an amazing feeling.
(11-24-2010, 07:58 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: your a cancer/leo and she is a scorpio...
She has an attitude I assume... amaryte?
She is super defensive? amaryte?
and your a super deep person; thats why
its affecting you so much... (cancers are the
best lovers btw)

You really don't believe that you can tell traits of a person by a month? That being said, two seconds can decide something about you. One second before July 23, you are a Cancer and possess traits of one, and one second after, you are a Leo and are completely different.
Although, you may be right about me. Both parts. Haha.

Alright, she just told me she would come back to me, just wasn't ready. She was being really nice, I'm even going to her house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But then she started getting really mean and she also told me she was texting him when I asked. =/
It seems she's mean to me, when text him..
Pinch
(11-24-2010, 11:05 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, she just told me she would come back to me, just wasn't ready. She was being really nice, I'm even going to her house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But then she started getting really mean and she also told me she was texting him when I asked. =/
Pinch
Congrats on getting her back. I guess I really can't say anything good besides do the most you can to keep her, otherwise you will end up getting hurt again.
(11-24-2010, 11:05 PM)Guest Wrote: You really don't believe that you can tell traits of a person by a month? That being said, two seconds can decide something about you. One second before July 23, you are a Cancer and possess traits of one, and one second after, you are a Leo and are completely different.
Although, you may be right about me. Both parts. Haha.

Alright, she just told me she would come back to me, just wasn't ready. She was being really nice, I'm even going to her house tomorrow for Thanksgiving. But then she started getting really mean and she also told me she was texting him when I asked. =/
Pinch

Well congratulations on getting her back, but there has to be a time where you take a stand for yourself and say enough is enough. Maybe not now, but eventually why don't you actually open up to her and tell her how you feel, not how you feel about her but about how she treats you. There is be a perfect time and place for that. Good luck.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
Do it ! Do it! Do it!

[Image: 1279304032493.jpg]
[Image: emo-choices.jpg]
(11-25-2010, 07:57 AM)iTz Realiity Wrote: Congrats on getting her back. I guess I really can't say anything good besides do the most you can to keep her, otherwise you will end up getting hurt again.

She isn't back yet..

(11-25-2010, 12:54 PM)Euphoric Wrote: Well congratulations on getting her back, but there has to be a time where you take a stand for yourself and say enough is enough. Maybe not now, but eventually why don't you actually open up to her and tell her how you feel, not how you feel about her but about how she treats you. There is be a perfect time and place for that. Good luck.

She isn't back yet..
I've told her.

(11-25-2010, 12:55 PM)Guest Wrote: Do it ! Do it! Do it!

Mature. Oui

Alright, just got home from being with her all day. She kept calling me babe, said I love you, kissed, and I even fingered her. Still, she seems like she doesn't want to date me again.
=/

(11-25-2010, 03:43 PM)Guest Wrote: She isn't back yet..

(11-25-2010, 12:54 PM)Euphoric Wrote: Well congratulations on getting her back, but there has to be a time where you take a stand for yourself and say enough is enough. Maybe not now, but eventually why don't you actually open up to her and tell her how you feel, not how you feel about her but about how she treats you. There is be a perfect time and place for that. Good luck.

She isn't back yet..
I've told her.

Mature. Oui

Alright, just got home from being with her all day. She kept calling me babe, said I love you, kissed, and I even fingered her. Still, she seems like she doesn't want to date me again.
=/

Once again, sadly I know what you mean. It is Rarely ever the when you get back with someone whom you already dated. Look now may be the time to talk to her, just let her know what's going on. After all what do you have to lose.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
(11-25-2010, 03:43 PM)Guest Wrote: She isn't back yet..

So basically, there are odds she just used you because she missed you. It really is best that you would leave her alone man. :\

She isn't back yet..
I've told her.

Mature. Oui

=/
So basically, you kinda got used. Sorry to say it. If it doesn't feel right, don't stick with it
Straight from her Facebook:
Quote:So i thought i made the right choice but now im starting to think i didnt!

Big Grin
Either it will work in my favor or crush me..
(11-26-2010, 06:18 AM)Guest Wrote: Straight from her Facebook:

Big Grin
Either it will work in my favor or crush me..

There is a time when you just fold your cards, and clean up your mess. This is one of them. From here on out it will get worse, I doubt things will return to how they were before.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,265 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,347 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 891 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winterâ„¢ 22 3,415 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,617 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine