Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Suicide
(11-23-2010, 09:07 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote: *Get muscles
*Get a more 'masculine' personality (girls love that crap)
*Get better clothes/dress sexier
*Get a better hairstyle
*clear your face
*Get more friends (boy and girl)
*Become everything she wants in a guy
(etc)
next time you see the bitch she wil have a chemical brain-fudge in her mind.

I am quite in good shape and quite liked. I'm not worried about finding another girl, I can do that easily.
I just want her.

(11-23-2010, 09:18 PM)Cybr Wrote: I didn't even bother reading the thread after the title.
Basically, you're not strong enough so you take the easy way out?

Ah, Cybr, you'd be surprised to know who this actually is.
We used to talk.

I am strong enough to do it, getting out of this horrible place. I don't look at suicide as weakness, it's stronger than you think.

(11-23-2010, 09:29 PM)Old Dirty Bastard Wrote:
(11-23-2010, 09:18 PM)Cybr Wrote: I didn't even bother reading the thread after the title.
Basically, you're not strong enough so you take the easy way out?

Gtfo you humble piece of crap.
When your gf breaks up with you and you go all to crap il help you when you make a thread like this...

Thank you..

(11-23-2010, 11:37 PM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: I kind of agree with Cybr here, one girl isn't the end of the world, it's a fact there's more than 2 billion of them, get some perspective on your life, you're going to let one small event dictate your life to the point of ending it? Get a grip man.

Swat is on here too? You may also be surprised to find out who this is.

Again, I wouldn't care what girl I could get. I want this one..
Chill out bro

Don't kill yourself.
Once you get older, go clubbing, find a hot chick *DON'T fudge HER*
Get to know her and get married?
*only if she's worth it*
(11-24-2010, 10:15 AM)1001tucker Wrote: Don't kill yourself.
Once you get older, go clubbing, find a hot chick *DON'T fudge HER*
Get to know her and get married?
*only if she's worth it*

Your skipping a few years of depression to get there.
Stop being a freakin pussy, Do something for your country or do something heroic rather than just committing suicide because a GIRL left you, Get some balls.
(11-23-2010, 04:45 PM)Guest Wrote: My Girlfriend of 15 months up and left me, she said she doesn't want to just be with me in Highschool. I can't take it.
She met this guy Friday and then after is when she did this. Now she is talking to him a lot and I'm afraid she will do something with him.

I know after she does she'll come back to me, but I'm not sure I can date her after that. I am now contemplating suicide. Not as a coward, being selfish (I have no friends, my Mother ignores me, I barely see my Dad), but moreover as "I'm tired of life". I honestly can't see anything to live for right now.
=[

I am going to assume you are a teenager, and don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that. Now look suicide solves absolutely nothing, granted you don't have to deal with the hardship that life brings you but it's just the ultimate escape. Throughout life you will encounter things like this, possibly worse, but there is no reason to give up. Now what she did does seem a little messed up but as you said she will probably come back. When that time comes you have a choice to make, you can tell her that she broke your heart and you aren't a revolving door, or you can allow her to come back. Regarding the friends issue, there are people out there in your school, in your neighborhood that you would probably like. Now there is a difference between not having friends because no one likes you and not having friends because you aren't looking for them. Take a chance, see what kind of people are around you.

Good Luck

(11-23-2010, 05:17 PM)Positive Wrote: This shouldnt be posted. Staff should remove. No one should commit suicide, its really bad. It may be good to you, but not to the people that care, you may not see it but its there.

You seriously need help yourself.
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
You're not a good Emotional Helper.
Guys in all honesty, Suicide is a serious matter and if you don't want to help the people who post about it, don't read the topic and don't post about it to get your post count up.

I know you don't see anything good happening right now. Believe me, it seems like that. Something will happen that will ended up bringing everything up and make you feel amazing. For me, I thought no one cared at all. This girl came up randomly and swept me off my feet. I am no longer with her, or the girl after her, but I have a completely different perspective on life. Nothing seems as bad anymore. You need to wait for the experience. It will happen. Trust me, things will get exciting. I've considered suicide before as well. The feeling really was terrible. Just stick with it. Everything will get better and more exciting.
(11-24-2010, 02:10 PM)Euphoric Wrote: I am going to assume you are a teenager, and don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with that. Now look suicide solves absolutely nothing, granted you don't have to deal with the hardship that life brings you but it's just the ultimate escape. Throughout life you will encounter things like this, possibly worse, but there is no reason to give up. Now what she did does seem a little messed up but as you said she will probably come back. When that time comes you have a choice to make, you can tell her that she broke your heart and you aren't a revolving door, or you can allow her to come back. Regarding the friends issue, there are people out there in your school, in your neighborhood that you would probably like. Now there is a difference between not having friends because no one likes you and not having friends because you aren't looking for them. Take a chance, see what kind of people are around you.

I am a teenager, yes.
Suicide does end the current problem. (permanently, but easier than staying like this) So you can't logically say it solves nothing as I won't be in the same position I am now.

However, I don't believe in God so nothing will be awaiting it.

If I make it to the time when she comes back, I will take her. I can't replace her, I've tried talking to other girls for a couple days. Two of them wanted to have sex with me and are far better looking than my ex, I told them no. I don't want anyone else. I don't want to get over her..

Oh, and another thing, that actually is a reason for this. Not a reason, but support, I want to actually find out if there was a creator.

(11-24-2010, 03:16 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I know you don't see anything good happening right now. Believe me, it seems like that. Something will happen that will ended up bringing everything up and make you feel amazing. For me, I thought no one cared at all. This girl came up randomly and swept me off my feet. I am no longer with her, or the girl after her, but I have a completely different perspective on life. Nothing seems as bad anymore. You need to wait for the experience. It will happen. Trust me, things will get exciting. I've considered suicide before as well. The feeling really was terrible. Just stick with it. Everything will get better and more exciting.

I don't want to be "swept off my feet" by anyone but her.

Look, I'm a spoiled kid in all honesty. I get everything in the world I want, my Mom works every day of the week. No matter how much I have, I'd give it all up just to be with this girl. Obsession? No, I just love her. Oui

="[
(11-24-2010, 06:15 PM)Guest Wrote: I am a teenager, yes.
Suicide does end the current problem. (permanently, but easier than staying like this) So you can't logically say it solves nothing as I won't be in the same position I am now.

However, I don't believe in God so nothing will be awaiting it.

If I make it to the time when she comes back, I will take her. I can't replace her, I've tried talking to other girls for a couple days. Two of them wanted to have sex with me and are far better looking than my ex, I told them no. I don't want anyone else. I don't want to get over her..

Oh, and another thing, that actually is a reason for this. Not a reason, but support, I want to actually find out if there was a creator.

(11-24-2010, 03:16 PM)iTz Realiity Wrote: I know you don't see anything good happening right now. Believe me, it seems like that. Something will happen that will ended up bringing everything up and make you feel amazing. For me, I thought no one cared at all. This girl came up randomly and swept me off my feet. I am no longer with her, or the girl after her, but I have a completely different perspective on life. Nothing seems as bad anymore. You need to wait for the experience. It will happen. Trust me, things will get exciting. I've considered suicide before as well. The feeling really was terrible. Just stick with it. Everything will get better and more exciting.

I don't want to be "swept off my feet" by anyone but her.

Look, I'm a spoiled kid in all honesty. I get everything in the world I want, my Mom works every day of the week. No matter how much I have, I'd give it all up just to be with this girl. Obsession? No, I just love her. Oui

="[

If you don't mind me asking, has anything like this ever happened with her? Specially?
(11-23-2010, 08:40 PM)Guest Wrote: Alright, did the 'Support' get removed from SupportForums?
(11-24-2010, 06:20 PM)Euphoric Wrote: If you don't mind me asking, has anything like this ever happened with her? Specially?

Has what ever happened?
(11-24-2010, 06:27 PM)Guest Wrote: Has what ever happened?

Have you ever had a situation similar to this one with her?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suicide Prevention Solidify 143 47,242 05-31-2014, 02:53 AM
Last Post: arnoldbrame
  My Girlfriend just committed Suicide Modern 28 10,337 03-13-2013, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Dubai
  Contemplating Suicide. Nonac 3 890 02-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Last Post: System Meltdown
  Suicide Attempted [3x] Winterâ„¢ 22 3,415 01-11-2013, 10:34 AM
Last Post: Delete This Sorry
  Thinking About Suicide :'( I Need Help. Being Bullied At School. -Infectious 35 7,611 12-13-2012, 07:28 AM
Last Post: L-Carnitine