Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else appreciate a good blade?
I freakin love knives, good for anything. :3

Here's pictures of some of my favorite knives that I own, don't have any actual pictures because my camera crap out.

15 inch Bowie Knife
[Image: TC25-954.jpg]

6 inch Obsidian Knife, yes, it actually exists scape nerds, many surgeons prefer to use Obsidian knives due to their precision cutting, they are actually sharper than steel blades.
[Image: knife-deer-antler-scrimshaw-21.jpg]

Snith and Wesson Extreme Ops blade
[Image: Smith_Wesson_Bullseye_Extreme_Ops_Black_..._Knife.jpg]

And my personal favorite, an authentic Schutzstaffel dagger from the Third Reich, I've had it certified by various knife experts through out the world.

[Image: ss-dagger.jpg]

The lettering inscribed onto the sword is Meine Ehre heißt Treue or, My Honour is Loyalty.

Anyone else share my love for a good blade? :3
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
Third one is sweet. I love love the shape of the first one too. The second is horrible Sad
I love hunting so I have some pretty nice Hunting knifes.. But IMO theres no use in the first and last knife, Unless your trying to kill someone. But yet you could do that with a 1 inch blade.
"Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back".
[Image: siggy.png]
MSN: Xzotic@live.com
(11-22-2010, 10:46 AM)Xzotic Wrote: I love hunting so I have some pretty nice Hunting knifes.. But IMO theres no use in the first and last knife, Unless your trying to kill someone. But yet you could do that with a 1 inch blade.

The first is actually a hunting knife mate. Tongue

The last one is a piece of history, and it's a great work of art.
I sit in this small hole and think

the voices aren't real

but they have the most beautiful ideas.
I collect knives, but not to keep them on display or anything like that. I'm an avid camper and outdoors-man. So I do appreciate a solid pocketknife or fixed blade. That SS dagger you have is absolutely stunning.
[Image: csx47jm4kbi80w88ajnf.png]
i love knives im 14 and collect a lot of them, hunting knives, butterfly knives, switchblades, etc... love em all
[Image: psychois21.png]
I have an expensive SAK. It's covered in Chrome with bolts around the edged, for different knives and allot of other utilities like saws and hooks.