Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free proxy host?
I made a thread like this on HF a while ago, but all threads are dead.

Does anyone know a website that will allow me to host a private .php Proxy? (for free)

I'm currently with cloakhost, which i pay for. But i have been with atbhost (recently shutdown) and i honestly couldn't tell the difference in hosting, for the size of the proxy (max 3 users at once).

Anyone know a good host, even better if I don't have to post in their forum!
Hello.

Few days before i used a proxy which was very good.but i had forgotten the name of the website.When i will remember it i will surely tell it to you
[Image: 2d75599e9a.png]:superman:
I just dug through the first 15 pages of a google search on free php proxy hosting and found nothing Sad
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
There is no free host that will let you run a proxy and if it does it will kill its own server. I mean most payed hosts don't let you run a proxy on their shared plans. They are very intensive scripts.
(10-13-2009, 03:17 PM)Alex Wrote: There is no free host that will let you run a proxy and if it does it will kill its own server. I mean most payed hosts don't let you run a proxy on their shared plans. They are very intensive scripts.

Yes there are.
haha, theres always someone out there. ATBHost was an example, but to many bastards where data housing and hosting illicit material.

And thanks for trying so hard Grizzly!
+Rep
It seems that I have given out to many reputations today, I can;t remember giving any!

I will do it tomorrow then!
Well thank you Extasey Big Grin I tried but alas, I don't think there is any out there as an above poster said, due to them being resource intensive. I know I only allowed them on VPS's or Dedicated Servers when I was a paid host lol.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
(10-13-2009, 04:12 PM)Extasey Wrote: Yes there are.

Ok, and as I said if there are they are most likely killing their server making them useless anyway.
I run several proxies from my host although it is a paid host.
I have also ran a proxy at oxyhost.com for a while. (free host)
I will try find the account as i have so so many there and post the link.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

(10-14-2009, 12:39 AM)Alex Wrote: Ok, and as I said if there are they are most likely killing their server making them useless anyway.

Oh, haha sorry man. Been trying to get a lot of stuff sorted today. Didn't read through it carefully enough!
Thank you so much for sharing this post with us.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online Proxy Checker Solution available? Kdstack 0 94 02-11-2022, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Online Proxy Checker Solution available? Kdstack 0 100 02-10-2022, 02:47 AM
  Any Proxy checker tool please? Kdstack 0 67 06-03-2021, 05:36 AM
  Choosing a good host, The right host for you. 4EVERPROXY 6 3,078 05-09-2014, 09:47 AM
Last Post: NexSolutions
  Giving Free WebHosting Unlimited.Post To Host Offer.P2H skranthi 0 962 02-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Last Post: skranthi